What's new

Boon asked "WHO'S NEXT?" @ GamesCom, he replied, "The next reveal is a "bad guy"

Kakashi

Noob
Omfg please be Quan Chi or Shang Tsung. Don't care how. NRS can have my firstborn if they're in.
Too many people talk about Shang Tsung, someone asked how soul steal will work in this game with the variations? If Shang Tsung come back the Soul steal will work like MK9?

trufenix

bye felicia
how he maintains (or even pretends to maintain) his enthusiasm for this project after being asked for the four hundredth time how they come up with fatalities is just a testament to human will power.

I don't care about characters at this point, everybody they've revealed is awesome. I want to know about this online shit now.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I've heard a lot of talk about Mileena, not sure if there's a basis for that? Did something leak?

I saw that Reptile leak this morning so I'm assuming it's him.

trufenix

bye felicia
I've heard a lot of talk about Mileena, not sure if there's a basis for that? Did something leak?

I saw that Reptile leak this morning so I'm assuming it's him.
There is literally zero leak or confirm on Mileena, Ermac, Quan, Forx, Kitana, Cyrax, Sonya, Reptile or any of the others people are calling "confirmed". Just the usual wild ruminations based on tweets and interview double talk.

Jordy

Noob
CMON'!!!!!!! dont bee silly! I phoned Ed to as khim about the next revel, he told me the the BAD GUY will be...

but lease DON'T TELL NO ONE

Last edited:

Flagg

Noob
I'm dying to see him in MKX, the fake leaked picture ! they should use it and make him like that ! he looks like a deadly reptile not a toothless green thing in mk9 :p
I'm not convinced that is a fake! I like the idea of Reptile having a super durable/heavy Variant. If it is a fake then it's an amazing job and it's a really cool idea for a varient.