What's new

Black Adam Is Seperate.....

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Yeah. It's why I chose the phrase "stubbornly ignorant" instead of "totally retarded."

AFAIK, Ares still isn't confirmed. The article that I think you're talking about is this one:

But that's just what I've gathered. If there's a different article, can you link to it or copypaste?

Also, no fucking clue what's going on with Doomsday. There was that picture with Joker, then he shows up in the background at the Fortress of Solitude or whatever and is a different color. Not really sure what that's all about. Seems weird that somebody would be in the background of one stage and on the roster... More confused than in doubt.
There's Kitana in the Coliseum in MK9. She's in the background, chained up, but she disappears if she's in the fight.

There's Kitana in the Coliseum in MK9. She's in the background, chained up, but she disappears if she's in the fight.
The problem with that logic is that Doomsday is interacterable, you see in the Superman vs Sinestro match where Sinestro punch Superman into doomsday.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
The problem with that logic is that Doomsday is interacterable, you see in the Superman vs Sinestro match where Sinestro punch Superman into doomsday.
Yeah, I know I saw that too. So if he's playable, either you can smash your opponent in the empty throne (which is very possible as there's the same thing in Atlantis) or you can smash them into another random monster. I can't see them taking out the interactible just for one character.

I really think all of the people in these magazine leaks are gonna be playable. The whole "just because you see them does not mean they are playable" schtick is likely true in general, but more of an easy way to show story mode and not confirm half the roster at once. I am sure there will be characters that show up in which we cannot play, but these big names that were put out (Black Adam,, Ares, Raven) will likely be playable. That one article talks about the effort they put in to make Ares more recognizable and badass, why do that for a cameo - why mention that?

Heres the thing, it worked too. Here we are, months after first hearing about these characters, clueless as to their role in the game. Such a simple statement put enough doubt in everyone's head and now everyone is hype for the official reveals (if they come).

Also, I see Doomsday on the fightstick and think he must be playable. I just don't see Doomsday as the boss. If he was a sub-boss I do not see why that would warrant a place on the fightstick.

PS are people really complaining that there is speculation and conjecture about who will be included? This is a message board for a pre-launch game. If you are not into discussing the hints and clues then come back when the game is released or stick to the topics regarding revealed characters. These boards will revert to gameplay discussion when the game is out.

Doomsday's just sitting there though. The opponent can still be knocked into the empty space there. This isn't like the Hall of Justice stage where Darkseid manhandles you, throws you back through the boom tube, and then blasts you with his omega beams.
That was non-canon as FUCK Adam would body super lmao.. But I LOVED that trailer when it first came out.
It was also a very pissed Superman OD'ed on sunlight. But I agree.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I think he has one of those Asian type ponytails if you look at that top of his head you can see a sorta black outline. But anyway I HOPE they release a little more footage of him soon :D

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I'm still convinced it's his alt.

The story at that point is already where the Regime is in power and literally everyone so far we have seen has been in their alts during this time except Aquaman.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm still convinced it's his alt.

The story at that point is already where the Regime is in power and literally everyone so far we have seen has been in their alts during this time except Aquaman.
yeah its more than likely his alt, his Main should have the good ol widows peak

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
The problem with your logic is... you can't interact with ANYTHING in MK9.

His default skin will most likely have the more classic look with a clean cut military style hair cut. I think people need to stop bitching about how he's bald. Why the fuck does it matter? Its not a senseless change. It actually makes sense considering Egyptian pharaohs shaved their heads and last time I checked, Teth-Adam was a brother to one of the pharaohs.