What's new

Black Adam Is Seperate.....

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
If there's any evidence about a character's playability, I don't think the amount of "details" is any indications.

If anything, I think Adam's total makeover suggests his playability. Either way, we'll find out eventually.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Your kidding right? Hawkgirl has more detail in her wing than he has as a whole.
im not talking about her wings im talking about her face/arms/legs they have the same amount of detail, her wings have more detail from a distance than anyones costume including her own....read my other post

Your kidding right? Hawkgirl has more detail in her wing than he has as a whole.
Look at the detail in his bracers, his boots, and his pants. It looks very detailed. The only reason it might look less detailed is because it appears Adam is not wearing armor like Hawkgirl, looks like cloth or something.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
If Black Adam is indeed playable then I wonder how they will make him play significantly different from Shazam? In the comics Adam tends to use magic much more than Shazam, and is overall a much more brutal fighter, so maybe that will translate in to his moveset. I'm confident they'll do a job with him though regardless of how they implement him, I doubt Boon would let one of his favorite characters get shafted.

Also his costume looks great, people have been overreacting to him being bald. It's clear they were going for a more Egyptian look with this costume so they most likely took some inspiration from Egyptians like Ramses, who is bald.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Agreed, though I will say Hawkgirl and Harley look a bit better. And man, I love Hawkgirl's costumes in this game!
Yeah, me too. She looks fantastic. Both her main and her alternate.

It's too bad you're with the Insurgency. I'm sure we coulda been friends one day...

Look at the detail in his bracers, his boots, and his pants. It looks very detailed. The only reason it might look less detailed is because it appears Adam is not wearing armor like Hawkgirl, looks like cloth or something.
You guys are in denial lol. I'm talking the entire character.

im not talking about her wings im talking about her face/arms/legs they have the same amount of detail, her wings have more detail from a distance than anyones costume including her own....read my other post
He looks even less detailed in the other pics opposed to the one you posted bro lol.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I still don't think Wonder woman has manface.

Not as bad as the MK9 women, at least. Not by a long shot.
Maybe, but look at Harley, Hawkgirl, and Catwoman ... They, for the most part, look feminine in the face.

Seems like they took the amazon thing too far in WW...

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
This angle of Black Adam lends somewhat more detail, especially in the abdomen where there is some intricate design:

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
All I know is whoever thinks he isn't playable due to "lack of detail" can lineup right now and prepare to get bodied by him when the game drops....

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
This angle of Black Adam lends somewhat more detail, especially in the abdomen where there is some intricate design:

It'd be better to point out that for fuck's sake, they drew out individual rows of scales on the cobra hoods at his knees.

It's like game design 101 to not waste time doing that shit if people won't be looking.

JLU51306

It'd be better to point out that for fuck's sake, they drew out individual rows of scales on the cobra hoods at his knees.

It's like game design 101 to not waste time doing that shit if people won't be looking.
I was simply posting a pic from an angle I haven't seen anyone post it in, which showed something that hasn't been seen. If you felt as if that detail with the cobra motif was so much better to point out, you didn't have to do it in such a mistempered way.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
That would make sense if I was in any way irked with you. The screenshot you posted was in the Lex Luthor story vignette article.

I was pretty sure I was the only person who hadn't seen it up to the creation of this thread.

JLU51306

That would make sense if I was in any way irked with you. The screenshot you posted was in the Lex Luthor story vignette article.

I was pretty sure I was the only person who hadn't seen it up to the creation of this thread.
My bad then. Just a misunderstanding. :confused:

GGA Max

imo this black adam looks much better and this would bea great alt for joker.. 2:20
He probably will have that alt, or something close, Boon mentioned that GL has a new 52 skin, so they might have those for everyone in the bag for DLC.

Also I love non-anorexic Joker.