What's new

Black Adam Is Seperate.....

Ultima78

The Ultimate
He is NOT just an Alt.
First,he is pretty darn detailed
Second, it HAS to be Adam because they put Shazam and his alt in the same vid with him. They never showcased two alts in one vid if Adam was one. It makes sense they only show one and keeps things simple.

Now you all know I'm SO excited. Just hope he's not a story cameo.
Ultima78 (Topic Creator) | Posted 3/6/2013 12:44:55 PM | message detail | quote
Besides....Black Adam and Hawkgirl worked together ALOT before

Ofc his playable, by what logic you would create a marketing video featuring a person that not playable that would just be silly..

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I think Shazam's "alt" could just be the alternate colour for his first costume, they really don't look that diferent to me. Also i think the dude flying in Aquaman's video (the one who's in black when he is on top of that gigantic creature) could be Black Adam, and again someone could check if it is the same costume it has in this video or not.

I really don't care if he is an alt or a full charachter, i'm not a fan of neither of them but i don't dislike them, so both things work fine for me.

Edit: My bad, Shazam's alt is pretty diferent, so it's just not an alternate colour. That makes me think Bald Adam is his own char.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
The detail is likely there, the video just doesn't do a great job showing it. I'm sure a render and a better video of him close up, would do more to confirm in a lot of people's minds, that he is indeed playable.

As for the argument originally presented:
"They are both in the same video, they wouldn't show 2 alts. in one video"

That's not very good logic.

1. They aren't shown in the same scene
2. Even if they were in the same scene, that means nothing. They can do whatever they need to, be it using the same character in the same scene, just different attire. Doesn't matter...

With that said, there's really nothing confirming it one way or another, so I don't see the point in anyone attacking the other's opinion. Nobody can say one way or another with concrete evidence. So speculation should be accepted.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
When doomsday and black Adam are both playable, this post is going to make you look like an ass lol
I never said Doomsday wasn't playable. But him and Raven, people go YUP CONFIRMED LAWL after one picture or tiny cameo, EVEN AFTER Doomsday is shown as a background character?

I wouldn't mind Doomsday tbh but Black Adam would be a huge letdown.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Assumptions 101

This is Doomsday all over again.

And no, Hawk girl looks far more detailed.
There is absolutely no way in hell that Doomsday isn't a playable character. As well as Black Adam, I mean, for the other cameos like Darkseid or Atom Smasher and Giganta they used models from different gams like MKvsDC and DCUO, but here it's clearly a redesign of him just like all the other playable characters.

And how the bloodly hell could Raven not be confirmed? She was accidentally leaked in a website that probably didn't know she wasn't confirmed yet.
http://www.oxm.co.uk/48842/issue-95-bioshock-infinite-dark-souls-2-injustice-army-of-two/

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Assumptions 101

Did you notice how every one of those characters in the trailer besides Adam is confirmed to be playable? Or how they clearly show him and Shazam in his alt.

Up until this point there has never been any third unlock-able costumes revealed, and if this was a flesh-pits Mileena situation Adam would have been kept on lock until release, or only hinted at, instead of being in a trailer with confirmed characters.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
There is absolutely no way in hell that Doomsday isn't a playable character. As well as Black Adam, I mean, for the other cameos like Darkseid or Atom Smasher and Giganta they used models from different gams like MKvsDC and DCUO, but here it's clearly a redesign of him just like all the other playable characters.
See above post.

Here's another question; why would he not be shown fighting Supes in Sinestro's place if he's so obviously a playable character? Seems like bad marketing to avoid an easily hype match.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
See above post.

Here's another question; why would he not be shown fighting Supes in Sinestro's place if he's so obviously a playable character? Seems like bad marketing to avoid an easily hype match.
Because they want to reveal him in some other way, or wanted the possibility of Sinestro vs Green Lantern so that people MIGHT vote for Sinestro.... Seeing as noone would ever vote for Doomsday.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Yeah idk wtf is wrong with the ppl saying "he isn't as detailed as blah blah blah so he isn't playable" that means nothing that could have just been a cutscene like in MK9 the details on the characters change from cutscene to gameplay just saying.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
See above post.

Seems like bad marketing to pick a character that's by far and wide got less multimedia exposure over Sinestro.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Seeing those two together makes me wish this game had a tag mode.

They match really really well.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Assumptions 101

i hate doomsday
and Hawkgirl isnt more detailed she just has a helmet/wings etc that Adam doesnt have, if you compare Adam's costume with Shazam's alt or Superman's its the same amount of detail, what we see is just him far away.
plus every other character in the trailer is confirmed playable
oh yeah then there's this too
https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/309357908922101760

sorry dude Adam is playable