What's new

Black Adam Is Seperate.....

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
It'd be great if someone posted a link to whatever the fuck the OP is talking about.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Okay, seriously, where have you guys seen Black Adam?

Am I missing something? I feel like I'm missing something.

Pariah

Holding on.
Sweet, I guess there is hope for Black Adam.

I'm not too big on the design but it's something.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Well it certainly confirms that Lex Luthor is a stone cold badass in this game. And that they couldn't have possibly tried any harder to make him look like Bruce Willis.

Anyway, Black Adam was confirmed a long time ago when he was mentioned along side all those other characters that were later confirmed.

Kinda not feeling the baldness thing. He reminds me of Odion from the Battle City Yugioh arc from way back when I was a kid. I'll reserve judgment until I get to see him do stuff.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Well it certainly confirms that Lex Luthor is a stone cold badass in this game. And that they couldn't have possibly tried any harder to make him look like Bruce Willis.

Anyway, Black Adam was confirmed a long time ago when he was mentioned along side all those other characters that were later confirmed.

Kinda not feeling the baldness thing. He reminds me of Odion from the Battle City Yugioh arc from way back when I was a kid. I'll reserve judgment until I get to see him do stuff.
Well, if he's reminding you of an Egyptian character that at the very least means they did what they intended. Dunno if I like the look or not, though.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I hope his super is a giant lightning bolt with madface in the middle of it.

Also, just a black hooded robe with a golden face-mask would be a great Black Adam alt now that I think about it.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Another one of these threads? How about this? We sit down and wait for the characters to be announced, if they are make threads and celebrate. I'm sure alot of people are getting sick of these now.