What's new

Best & worst movie you've seen in 2014 so far?

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I thought Neighbors was good, Ride Along was good, I liked Anchorman 2 (but not as much as 1), Lego Movie, million ways to die in the west, Monuments men too

Sucked: Paranormal Activity the Spanish Edition, Muppets 2, Captain America, Spidey

ehh: godzilla, xmen

Best: tie between Captain America Winter Soldier and X-men DoFP. I thoroughly enjoyed both movies and they're both in my top 3 superhero films.

Worst: Son of God. It was basically the less-violent version of The Passion. And The Passion wasn't that amazing to being with.

E

Eldriken

He is 100% right. Dkr was a Total shitfest. Waste of Time, money and an interesting villain.
He said he didn't like the Dark Knight movies. There was absolutely nothing wrong with The Dark Knight. Not in my opinion, anyway.

I also happened to thoroughly enjoy The Dark Knight Rises.

To each their own. My response was more of a joke than anything.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Best - Captain America 2. Followed by X-Men.

Worst - Godzilla. This movie is actually the worst movie I have seen in years; I haven't wanted something to end so badly since I was a kid.

E

Eldriken

We seem to have a lot of things in common, Lol, even thought processes.
Agreed.

I'm glad to see someone else appreciates District 9 for how fucking awesome it was. If the movie came on 3 times in one day, I would probably watch it each time. It's just one of those movies that doesn't ever get too old to watch.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I don't get all the Godzilla hate. It wasn't the best film ever, but it was fun for what it was. Plus, you gotta love Godzilla's fatality where he breathed atomic fire down the Muto's throat and then ripped the head off. Take notes, Boon.

D

Deleted member 28105

He is 100% right. Dkr was a Total shitfest. Waste of Time, money and an interesting villain.
Go fuck yourself (don't actually), It is probably one of the best movies that has been released in the last 10 years. Ledger's interpretation of the Joker is the best ever brought to the big screen.

Edit: In my most humble opinion :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DraCuILa

Mute Jokester
Worst: I have to agree with the majority, TASM2.

Best: Finally watched Hunger Games this year and I was hooked after 30 minutes

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
You seem a little pressed, boo, did i hit a nerve?
Lemme go on - Bane was horrible and his voice was fucking annoying and so was his look - i hate when they completely change the costume
Selina with long hair played by Anne was ewwwwish, I'd rather see Halle Berry again, she had more of the Selina naughtiness than Anne
And let me not even start on Talia like BYE
The only good part about that movie was Joseph Gordon Levit being Eye candy and looking pretty always

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Why the fuck is Godzilla and TASM2 on everybody's worst when Devil's Due and Paranormal Fucking Activity: The Fucking Marked Ones (my title was better) both happened this year?

Best and yet unnamed, How to Train Your Dragon 2. Literally had no complaints