What's new

Best & worst movie you've seen in 2014 so far?

D

Deleted member 28105

You seem a little pressed, boo, did i hit a nerve?
Lemme go on - Bane was horrible and his voice was fucking annoying and so was his look - i hate when they completely change the costume
Selina with long hair played by Anne was ewwwwish, I'd rather see Halle Berry again, she had more of the Selina naughtiness than Anne
And let me not even start on Talia like BYE
The only good part about that movie was Joseph Gordon Levit being Eye candy and looking pretty always
Wow, you really made a joke out of yourself with this post. You just demonstrated to all of TYM that you can't comprehend entry-level sarcasm. :confused:

I don't get all the Godzilla hate. It wasn't the best film ever, but it was fun for what it was. Plus, you gotta love Godzilla's fatality where he breathed atomic fire down the Muto's throat and then ripped the head off. Take notes, Boon.
People are mostly frustrated that Godzilla easily could have been one of the most amazing movies ever- but it made the most simple, dumb, easy-to-avoid mistakes. We see it as worse than it was because of the sheer amount of wasted potential.

I mean, with just two points the movie could have gone from horrible to amazing:
  1. Get rid of generic soldier guy with boring wife and boring kid we don't care about
  2. Give Ken Watanabe more screen time

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Only caught a couple recent flicks.

Best - 22 Jump Street, had me rolling a few times
Worst - Tied between Shitzilla or NOah, both absolutely putrid all around.

E

Eldriken

You seem a little pressed, boo, did i hit a nerve?
Lemme go on - Bane was horrible and his voice was fucking annoying and so was his look - i hate when they completely change the costume
Selina with long hair played by Anne was ewwwwish, I'd rather see Halle Berry again, she had more of the Selina naughtiness than Anne
And let me not even start on Talia like BYE
The only good part about that movie was Joseph Gordon Levit being Eye candy and looking pretty always
Not at all. If you read another person's response, I pointed out that it was more of a joke than anything. I don't knock people for their opinion on movies. But it doesn't stop me from poking fun at them over it. :p

Sorry if it seemed like I was being serious.

E

Eldriken

Wow, you really made a joke out of yourself with this post. You just demonstrated to all of TYM that you can't comprehend entry-level sarcasm. :confused:
Thank you! I knew you would be one of the people that understood I wasn't being serious.

Go fuck yourself (don't actually), It is probably one of the best movies that has been released in the last 10 years. Ledger's interpretation of the Joker is the best ever brought to the big screen.

Edit: In my most humble opinion :D
uh...that would be the Dark Knight, also abbreviated as TDK or DK. And yes, it's one of the greatest movies ever and I would go so far as to call it a cultural touchstone.

The Dark Knight Rises, sometimes abbreviated as TDKR or DKR is one of the biggest bills of goods in years.

D

Deleted member 28105

uh...that would be the Dark Knight, also abbreviated as TDK or DK. And yes, it's one of the greatest movies ever and I would go so far as to call it a cultural touchstone.

The Dark Knight Rises, sometimes abbreviated as TDKR or DKR is one of the biggest bills of goods in years.
Well in that case.. I apologize, I misread. Bane was done very well, but Nolan had an opportunity to make another iconic film, but he chose to play it safe. Taxi Driver trumps all.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Best: The Grand Budapest Hotel
Runner ups: Enemy, Locke
(I haven't seen Under the Skin yet but I have high expectations)

Worst: Noah

BRUTALITY

Banned
i only saw one movie that i recall this year but it must be the worst movie - walter mitty. corny, cringey at points, directionless, based on a good premise but executed poorly

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Not at all. If you read another person's response, I pointed out that it was more of a joke than anything. I don't knock people for their opinion on movies. But it doesn't stop me from poking fun at them over it. :p

Sorry if it seemed like I was being serious.
*i think we misunderstood each other, i was joking about you being pressed (not about the movie though i still hate it) that is why i said boo, so you know that i am not being serious xD

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Who said i was being serious?
I mean I do love making them batboys angry but really lmao

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Best that I've seen this year: The Great Gatsby or Wolf on Wall Street.

Leonardo DiCaprio is easily one of the greatest actors of all time.

And you see at least 30 minutes worth of boobs in Wolf on Wall Street....still a great movie.

"At least I know when I'm rich, I face my problems from the back of a limo with a $2000 suit and a $40000 gold watch"

Steven_a

Light Bringer
Best movies I've seen is a tie between X-men DOFP and HTTYD 2. Both are really fucking good.

Worst movie: The Amazing Spider Man 2. First movie was decent but this one just sucked balls.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Go fuck yourself (don't actually), It is probably one of the best movies that has been released in the last 10 years. Ledger's interpretation of the Joker is the best ever brought to the big screen.

Edit: In my most humble opinion :D
DKR - Dark Knight Rises brah. I meant the Bane one. Ledgers Joker was awesome, cant argue with that.