What's new

Behind the Scenes Reveals Demon Shinnok (?) and Release Dates for TV Spot and Launch Trailer

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I never said he CAN'T wear them (why would he anyway?) I just said that there would at least be a visual element. I don't think there's any reason whatsoever to believe that somebody would wear the same costume for 25 years, it's just a plain dumb idea to me, from the creators :p
I assumed that it is a uniform, I can believe uniforms in the Tarkatan military, of which Baraka is the head general, might not change too drastically in 25 years given their assumedly extreme lifespans.

All the Tarkatan foot soldiers share the same uniforms as well.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I assumed that it is a uniform, I can believe uniforms in the Tarkatan military, of which Baraka is the head general, might not change too drastically in 25 years given their assumedly extreme lifespans.

All the Tarkatan foot soldiers share the same uniforms as well.
Well to be honest, I don't know what the rules, regulations or anything internal about the Tarkatan military is so I can't really discuss that lol. My point is that it's wiser for NRS to make costumes relate to different time periods, and makes sense to me to do that. I think Baraka, as a well-known character, should be changing costumes though :p

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
How about yes from those piece of shit 3D games.

Let NRS turn shit into gold, that way we no longer have shit, and have an abundance of gold.

win-win.
I'm just being a dick. There is a small handful of cool characters from that era. Kenshi, Bo Rai Cho....maybe Havik. I just feel like that entire era of character designs were completely uninspired.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
It looks like the same costume to me.

Edit: Saw the better screenshot, definitely Baraka. He even has the arm blades. My hopes are rising again...
You are right. Just checked it again. Its the same costume.

But his face looks allot better than from the screenshot. Hope is alive.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That may be undead Onaga, hard to tell. I noticed when he is standing over Raiden he has wings...only other possibility, MAYBE blaze? But I doubt it. Seriously, how many times are they going to jobber Raiden in the games? lol I bet blood magik will be more powerful as to why he does it again later in the story!

I'm also more curious who is tackling Baraka, dude looked grey. Maybe Smoke? IDK, just speculating.

P.S. now SOAD fits MK, not Wiz lol.