What's new

Behind the Scenes Reveals Demon Shinnok (?) and Release Dates for TV Spot and Launch Trailer

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
If we get Demon Shinnok, then Demon Sindel is a strong possibility as well.
Yall literally should stop talking about Sindel being in, coz it just hurts too much... coz i have already convinced myself that she wont be and have been grieving and i dont need false hope :(

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Funny, the bands location and the creep child in Aerials remind me more of MK than any other video they did. Though I have to admit the lyrics for Chop Suey make more sense for MK.
I just got Toxicity in Flac format, from Vinyl, at 96kHz blasting through my sound system. It's glorious. Such a good band!

Edit: Whoops, that was supposed to be at @Brack1sh :p

I think Reiko/Havik and the Blood Demon/Final boss are related. Ed Boon said the final boss will be a returning character who never was the boss before.

Dark

Noob
I think Reiko/Havik and the Blood Demon/Final boss are related. Ed Boon said the final boss will be a returning character who never was the boss before.
Did he really say this? I've been following pretty much everything since release and i only remember him saying it would be a surprise fun returning character that we wouldn't see coming.

Just figured people assumed it was a character that wasn't a boss before because of him saying "fans wont see it coming"

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Boon tweeted an extended version of the commercial yesterday, haven't seen anyone post it yet.

Nothing really new in there, but it looks like a real brief glimpse at Raiden and Scorp's second fatalities. And Sonya's leg grab confirmed.

GGA Max

Not demon Shinnok, pretty sure this is just one of his demons. Same model as what was shown in the beginning of the story trailer getting shot down.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
i think if they were gonna have a band from the nu-metal era, Slipknot would be more fitting. i love SOAD, but im imagining the last 30 seconds of "(sic)" playing in the background of this tv spot and i think it would be pretty awesome

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
After watching this TV Spot several times, I've concluded that they are saving the best for the official launch trailer.

Other than a new shot here and there, much of this isn't new (if you've been following MKX since its official debut last year).

But, it does seem as if they want to garner interest from outside of the FGC by making it appeal to "everyone".

We are officially just 15 days away till release and just 1 week till the launch trailer with a new stream in between.

We are almost in the home stretch guys!!!