What's new

Behind the Scenes Reveals Demon Shinnok (?) and Release Dates for TV Spot and Launch Trailer

Dark

Noob
So.. we see a demon standing over Raiden's body.. and we see this:

Revenant Raiden?
Kamidogu Raiden?

I think everyone will have revenant skins and Sindel and Baraka are two of the most unique and original characters I've ever come across, how could they not put them in...

I also believe that on the character select screen there will be four rows in total... A new third bottom row for new characters, returning and new

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I used to think SOAD were the hardest shit ever. Not as much of a fan today as I used to be (although B.Y.O.B. is and always will be the shit), but I still get a bit of a kick out of this.

And it fits a hell of a lot more than Wiz Khalifa.

Reactions: Zev
So the final boss (and NPC) is "Demon" Shinnok, this makes total sence to me.
I remember when you steel his ammulet he changes to his demon form, and as we have seen, the ammulet is in Mileena's hands..
This fit with the "a returning character that not a lot ppl expect" too...
And we will get Shinnok playable but in his "human" form

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
"Wiz didn't fit" argument still makes no sense. It was not like it's Kenny Chesney type country shit.

And this song is tragically old in terms if promotion. For MK2011 it would have made sense, but this game goes into the future and is promoted by a 14yo song. The only profile it's going to boost is SOAD's greatest hit.