What's new

Battle Arena Week 3 Winners Announced -- Gameplay footage is LIVE!

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
is that why you showed us sooo much of grundy? because he really shined in this match and won't be in another
I think it's been pretty apparent thus far, that the loser of the fight gets in more offense and a better showing, because they won't be featured in the following rounds. The last thing anybody wants to see, is the same combos and specials used in every single fight that that character is in. You have to save some things for later.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
They were obviously holding stuff on GL and Aquaman for later rounds. Aquaman did more in his reveal trailer than this fight, and I doubt that was an accident.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Anyone else noticed that stage transition launchers were being used as bnbs and to cancel strings into launcher when non necessarely being needed to transition between stages to get a full combo airbone?

Fangoria19

Groovy
Anyone notice that right after Grundy catches GL out of his air-dash and throws him on the ground, he uses some sort of move that covers himself in a green gas (1:35)? I can't tell what it does, though, since he goes pretty much right into his super. Any thoughts?
Looks like either a boost of somekind or a weird body protection move like anti-air or something, i've always wondered what that stank was lol dat zombie swag

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
No way. Have you seen Cyborg's mobility? If Grundy gets in, he deserves to win.
depends on how good his armor and swap hands are and if his super move can be chain grabbed into (looks like it to me... he chain grabs off of hard knockdowns)... if he has armor on wake up plus invincibility on start up watch out... he might be a nightmare to deal with... im liking him more and more... I just hope Doomsday is as good as Grundy looks

REYTHEGREAT

At 135. Looks like Grundy got a power boost. And I think when GL turns green, that's also some type of boost?

At 1:15, what is cyborg doing? Also it looks like that swing move he has it's not safe

T3rror

Noob
Grundy the grappler we all deserve! Can't wait to get my hands on him. April why do you have to be so far?

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
lol at the people complaining about the sharks teeth........LOL cant you find something else to complain about

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I dunno. I really liked Hal's moves! Seems cool to have him creating constructs with missiles, turbines and gatling guns with him being a fighter pilot and all. Was a unique touch (that looks cool imo).

Plus his grab is like, the best ever. If I had a brick wall, I would throw your ass through it! Oh wait-

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Watching Green Lantern back hes not actually that bad, i thought they could of used constructs in his normal strings, but then again we may not ahve nt seen it all, like the way they held back on Aquaman,
and its not too late for them to change things

and on GL's Trait, im guessing its one of 4 things

1.A Power boast (HOPe not)
2.A charged up Period off infinite Meter only for Enhanced moves and Roman cancels(My bet)
3.A Small Period off Unique moves (Moves that are not in his on the go Specials)
4. Every time he charges he unlocks new moves, for example it will have 3 levels, each one he charges up unlocks new moves like first one a blast, second one them Jet missels, and last one a Minigun

Bonus
not happening but be cool
5.Being able to place a Wall for a short time any time on the map, and only GL lantern can go thew it, but good on zoners under certain conditions

Quantus

Also, people calling Cyborg OP aren't paying attention to how much meter these guys are using. I have a feeling cyborg will be a lot more tame once the meter isn't infinite.

Quantus

Watching Green Lantern back hes not actually that bad, i thought they could of used constructs in his normal strings
If you look, he does have a couple constructs on his strings. He uses a flail construct on a couple of strings, and probably more I didn't notice.