What's new

Battle Arena Week 3 Winners Announced -- Gameplay footage is LIVE!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Again, I voted for the 2 losing characters. AND AGAIN, both the losers gameplay was much better than the winners. I never use grapplers, but Grundy looks like a lot of fun and he looks great. Cyborg looks cheap and fun as hell, can't wait to abuse him.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Again, I voted for the 2 losing characters. AND AGAIN, both the losers gameplay was much better than the winners. I never use grapplers, but Grundy looks like a lot of fun and he looks great. Cyborg looks cheap and fun as hell, can't wait to abuse him.

Lex Luthor is higher on the Tier list

Dont sleep on Bruce Willis J360

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Grundy's super should have been him doing a long chain of grabs, one for each part of the poem.

Shit woulda been badass, a lot cooler than just throwing someone on the ground and hitting them with a tombstone.

That "Boo-yah" sealed the deal for me, i'm using Cyborg, he my not be my main but it's out of him, Grundy, Bats, and Bane.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Shit man your right, didn't notice, the more i watch it, i i dont really a problem with him, just hope his trait isn't a power boast
If you look, he does have a couple constructs on his strings. He uses a flail construct on a couple of strings, and probably more I didn't notice.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
in the midst of Grundy demolishing Green Lantern's shit he picks him up and calls him a "tiny man", then smashes his face yelling "Drink swamp water"...

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i honestly dont get what anyones complaining about this week was amazing i thought grundy was trash before seeing todays gamplay, GL supermove was awesome plus dat in air grab move so dope then Aquaman's Super/water shield?? cyborgs insane zoning and the rundown wayne manor stage, really why are there complaints?

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Was I the only one who didnt think Grundy was ass in earlier builds.

dont get me wrong, I know that he was going to have a lot of troubles with what he had in the previous vids but he still would have been worth using in my eyes

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham

dont get me wrong, I know that he was going to have a lot of troubles with what he had in the previous vids but he still would have been worth using in my eyes
He's always looked good imo.

I just think it's an often case of judging too fast and dismissing someone based on early/little footage. People tend to do that a lot.

Slymind

Noob

To me he always was probably the coolest character of the first batch revealead, his showing on last EVO was really cool.

I forgot who said it, Boon or Hector but some of these camera angles arent going to be in the game... they are used for cinematic purposes solely for these Battle Arena's

Killzone too
I know they are for cinematic purposes and I get that, but it was pretty obnoxious in this week's BA because they kept going to them instead of staying with the action in a regular view first.

Not sure if it's been said, but I'm pretty sure that's Wayne Manor. I would love to have seen Alfred during the stage transition.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Disappointed with the footages of Aquaman, simply showed nothing of what the character is capable of. The trailer was presented far more things than repeated string with the harpoon ...

They could show more of the characters well, 3 minute video is enough to show most normal and special moves so we can have a basic idea of what the character is capable of. NRS could show more in these videos.

Gonna him in the main matter what, the badass king belongs to me.