What's new

Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice - Discussion Thread

tazzmission

Banned
Meh... they should just start pumping steroids into Joseph Gorden-Levitt so this ties into the Dark Knight trilogy.

no im sick of the jgl dick riding. yea the guy is a fun actor but i dont see him as bruce wayne at all

personally id pick manu bennet but he plays slade in arrow so i have zero idea if the tv show will be in the same world as this movie

tazzmission

Banned
Christian Bale played Bruce Wayne, the retired Batman. JGL would play the 2nd Batman (who is NOT Bruce Wayne). ;)

dude this movie has zero to do with nolans trilogy

its seperate universe and snyder is meeting with frank miller on ideas. its also been mentioned the dark knight returns has a form of play in this so i really doubt there gona replace bruce with john freaking blake

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Yep this is super old.
There're few rumors that this is still a Superman sequel, not a JL movie like people think. I hope it's true cuz i don't even know why they need Batman as a main character for MoS2. It's too soon.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I was reading about that on IGN a couple days ago. I have the upmost faith in this movie personally. I'm going into it with an open mind.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I was reading about that on IGN a couple days ago. I have the upmost faith in this movie personally. I'm going into it with an open mind.
Same here, everybody thought that "pretty boy" Heath Ledger (may R.I.P.) was gonna be a horrible Joker but, after his performance in TDK. He portrayed the Joker very well and one of the best Jokers around today.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I showed my baby bro Justice League War last night. He's a Marvel fan, but he loved it. I'm just happy that Batman Vs. Superman is finally making it to the big screen. The day this movie comes out is going to be a GREAT day for DC fans worldwide.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I showed my baby bro Justice League War last night. He's a Marvel fan, but he loved it. I'm just happy that Batman Vs. Superman is finally making it to the big screen. The day this movie comes out is going to be a GREAT day for DC fans worldwide.
True that man, true that.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
They couldnt give it a good name because everyone has been calling it "Batman vs Superman" for too long now. Some dumb ass in Marketing probably thought the common consumer wouldnt understand a name change.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Sounds good to me. I like that DC strays away from just adding a number to identify their sequels. Not a shot at Marvel but I like unique titles.

Logo is horrendous. Title is just as bad.

I was under the impression they're going to team up not be rivals. Hmm.

ryublaze

Noob
Batman vs. Superman sounds hella lame. Should've just called it Dawn of Justice (still sounds lame). "Hey guys anyone wanna go see Dawn of Justice with me?"

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I'm not liking the idea of a pervert in a rubber suit going toe to toe with a alien that can stop someone's cumshot by flicking a peanut from 1000 miles away.