What's new

[Apr 5, 2014] The New Frontier: IGAU + POT BONUS/MK9/KI3/MKT/UMK2 (Massapequa, NY)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If this is the same day as my cousin's birthday party, I might have to skip it, unless it's earlier in the day, then I can still make it before or around 5PM.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I'm pretty sure I have a thing that Sunday, but as long as I can make it out on Saturday I certainly can. My car fits 3 other people, 4 if they like each other.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I'm pretty sure I have a thing that Sunday, but as long as I can make it out on Saturday I certainly can. My car fits 3 other people, 4 if they like each other.
lol Its a Challenger, how can you pass up an opportunity to drive in such a majestic beast?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Is that why you've vanished, you threw in the towel?
Well, yeah. I lied to myself and became something I didn't want to become. A pretentious sack of flesh who boasts about how good he is in _____ fighting game, even when it wasn't needed. I stopped playing and focused on school, but I still ran my mouth and made a fool of myself. I'm not a child, so this behavior of mine was unnecessary and immature. I realized that I'm actually just above average at fighters and I threw in the towel. *shrugs*

If I ever played fighters again I would just have to not let things get to my head again, which won't be hard considering I hated myself as a person during a portion of MK9's lifespan.