What's new

[Apr 5, 2014] The New Frontier: IGAU + POT BONUS/MK9/KI3/MKT/UMK2 (Massapequa, NY)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Competition is growing fierce as @KDZ had been added to the list thanks to @Shock!!

Confirmed Players:
1. RapZiLLa54
2. R.E.O.
3. G4S Claude VonStroke
4. G4S KT Smith
5. Insuperable
6. Scoot Magee
7. Ray Riazy
8. Vito DeVito
9. REDRUM
10. Edfig81
11. Husky Brown
12. BlackBryan
13. Josh Owens
14. Mikemetroid
15. LuciusAxelrod
16. SwiftTomHanks
17. Shock
18. Frantastic23
19. Icy Black Deep
20. Indecisive
21. 7L
22. Tom Brady
23. KDZ

RapZiLLa54

@7L can't make it :(

Confirmed Players:
1. RapZiLLa54
2. R.E.O.
3. G4S Claude VonStroke
4. G4S KT Smith
5. Insuperable
6. Scoot Magee
7. Ray Riazy
8. Vito DeVito
9. REDRUM
10. Edfig81
11. Husky Brown
12. BlackBryan
13. Josh Owens
14. Mikemetroid
15. LuciusAxelrod
16. SwiftTomHanks
17. Shock
18. Frantastic23
19. Icy Black Deep
20. Indecisive
21. G from the streets
22. Tom Brady
23. KDZ

G tells me he's bringing 3 guys with him so we're at 26! Also strong possibilites for Grr, King James and Revolver! Looks like the Pot bonus will be activated!:cool:

RapZiLLa54

Confirmed Players:
1. RapZiLLa54
2. R.E.O.
3. G4S Claude VonStroke
4. G4S KT Smith
5. Insuperable
6. Scoot Magee
7. Ray Riazy
8. Vito DeVito
9. REDRUM
10. Edfig81
11. Husky Brown
12. BlackBryan
13. Josh Owens
14. Mikemetroid
15. LuciusAxelrod
16. SwiftTomHanks
17. Shock
18. Frantastic23
19. Icy Black Deep
20. Indecisive
21. G from the streets
22. Tom Brady
23. KDZ
24. Grr
25. KingJames
26. Kabbage
27. Groove Heaven
28. Jeremy KO
29. Classy Sasquatch

Looking incredible guys! If all pull through we hit the 28 mark and who knows we could have 30+ if some others show up!!!

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Do you have to reserve a spot for Injustice or can you just show up? Cause there is an 80% chance I might be able to show up for this.

RapZiLLa54

Do you have to reserve a spot for Injustice or can you just show up? Cause there is an 80% chance I might be able to show up for this.
Nah no reserve, just get there by at least 8 pm (IGAU starts at 8:30). I just like having confirms as sort of a pre-reg so I can get a head start on brackets and whatnot.

RapZiLLa54

Also a nice little addition to our stream station thanks to @9.95 you can bring your own headsets if you don't want to worry about crowd noise.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
You better ace that shit! You should just take a 2 hour break and defend your MK9 title ;)
I may go on Friday to your place and bring my books to review some stuff, but I don't think I can make it if I have physics that week too ;_; Calc, physics, and systems digital design in one week = study all weekend hahaha

RapZiLLa54

I may go on Friday to your place and bring my books to review some stuff, but I don't think I can make it if I have physics that week too ;_; Calc, physics, and systems digital design in one week = study all weekend hahaha
Do what you got to do man, school comes first.

3 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Noob
Ok, quick announcement from my wife and I. Today, April 2nd, is World Autism Awareness Day.

In honor of that, my wife will be baking cookies with blue sprinkles and cupcakes with blue icing.

Anyone who shows up on SATURDAY to the tournament wearing a BLUE SHIRT to support World Autism Awareness Day will be entitled to a cupcake and a cookie.

If you're not in a BLUE SHIRT to support World Autism Awareness, don't expect free stuff. ;)