What's new

[Apr 5, 2014] The New Frontier: IGAU + POT BONUS/MK9/KI3/MKT/UMK2 (Massapequa, NY)

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I don't wanna give a yes or no with a month to go. I definitely want to get out to one of these events though. If work and other bs allows so put me and Jupiter as maybes.

I didn't even know it was possible to mod MK2 so Johnny Cage's nut punch hits female characters...

Well, things just got interesting.
Can I request you to play other characters in mk9 as well? Maybe when youre in grand finals in winners or something and afford a few games.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Shoutouts to the owner of Blu Planet for going in on this with me! Injustice players enjoy!

***UPDATE: INFINITE POT BONUS ADDED FOR INJUSTICE!! FOR EVERY ENTRANT $5 GOES INTO THE POT! THE MORE ENTRANTS THE BIGGER THE POT GROWS! 28 ENTRANTS REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE THE BONUS***

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Just to remind all the former VSM players:

When, exactly was the last time any VSM player, other than @R.E.O. did anything to remember?

Reo won Civil War 2013, THAT WAS THE LAST TIME ANY FORMER VSM member WON a major.

When was the last time former VSM players were regularly winning majors? When there were regular casuals with tournaments on a weekly basis on Long Island.

Just some food for thought for you former VSM players who want to be top again.

we did honor @Tom Brady as a VSM member if you remember.. As we do with all our VSM members , we take him out back and beat him into the gang... But with that said he won ECT (does that count for the team?) lol

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I'm actually taking off work the friday before. I am DEAD serious about taking that KI trophy you don't even know

REO

Undead
Can I request you to play other characters in mk9 as well? Maybe when youre in grand finals in winners or something and afford a few games.
Depends what characters. I can only play a handful of them properly in MK9.

It won't have the same reset in place properties I believe.
Meaning?
I'm actually taking off work the friday before. I am DEAD serious about taking that KI trophy you don't even know
I haven't seen this side of you for a game in a while. I'm scared.

RapZiLLa54

The return of KT Smith? A Ghost no more! I'll make sure to bring the xb1 to blu planet for that friday, you don't have to bring yours down.

REO

Undead
Shoutouts to the owner of Blu Planet for going in on this with me! Injustice players enjoy!

***UPDATE: INFINITE POT BONUS ADDED FOR INJUSTICE!! FOR EVERY ENTRANT $5 GOES INTO THE POT! THE MORE ENTRANTS THE BIGGER THE POT GROWS! 28 ENTRANTS REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE THE BONUS***
This is freaking awesome. When you think about it, it's +50% of the cash prize added to the pot. Because every entry for $10 bucks turns into $15 bucks towards the pot.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Depends what characters. I can only play a handful of them properly in MK9.

Meaning?

I haven't seen this side of you for a game in a while. I'm scared.
lmao, yea. The last time I cared this much about winning was the morning of MLG Columbus top 16, standing outside the van legit yelling at all the domincan brothers for making us late

RapZiLLa54

lmao, yea. The last time I cared this much about winning was the morning of MLG Columbus top 16, standing outside the van legit yelling at all the domincan brothers for making us late
With your luck, Rico and the CD bros will show up to this now lol