What's new

Anyone here play PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Mike isn't too bad at the game. :p Though he picked some annoying stages. Snadover and Sweet Tooth's level 3 do not mix :(

OnlineRon91

Joker++
I knew it wasn't just me that was naturally awesome with Isaac, some of the nerfs make sense lol

I WARNED YOU

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
But your still ducking me
Havent even given me a username like dead ass
Derplorddewgong

I'll play you maybe tomorrow, its late here and I have work in the morning. If not then, Monday.
Take this time to warm up, maybe work on your basics.
Then...

I'm coming for you.

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
Anyone interested in playing this (semi) competetive

PERSONALLY I prefer 3 min time over stock in this game. The only reason being because you can't have time+stock and stock matches seem to drag on a very long time.
some people don't like time because they think it encourages "lame" play. But if you are losing to lame play, then its up to you to adapt IMO.

1v1 is the way to go in this game. 2v2 and FFA look and feel like a clunky mess while playing.

Starter Stages...
PS1 nd PS2 (practice stages)

Counter Pick Stages...
Sandover village
Alden's Tower
Stowaways
Dojo
San Francisco
Columbia
Rival Stage

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
@Cool_Prizes

I dunno man about this being a balanced 1 v 1. It basically all boils down to a characters Supers. Nariko for example seems geared towards 2 v 2 or FFA.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
If any of you guys want some 1v1s, explanations/guide on how to get into the game, how to use which ever character of your choice (except Kat), tiers, etc. add me on psn either under LT_the_Vigilante (My Injustice psn), or my actual main psn LordThesaus. I main Evil Cole. Been playin since about a month after the games release so this was my first "fighter" before moving on to Injustice, so i'd be willing to help yall out. In return, i'll let you body me for free in Injustice cuz im free as fuq. :p

Oh and I have a mic.

And yes this game has tournaments. It was just recently a side event at Evo I believe and we tend to host offline tourney here in Texas as well, though only twice a year. Usually in the summer and sometime after christmas. Dem Canadians have a scene as well. There is a group in the east coast as well though they rarely get together for some reason.

@SonicFox5000 GGs earlier bro. ECole FP MU is 5-5 now with this latest patch. Prepatch it use to be in FPs favor slightly. You gonna have a scary FP real soon once you get more comfortable with the game mechanics and get more comfortable with the character, I can already tell. Im not ready for that day. :(

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Anyone interested in playing this (semi) competetive

PERSONALLY I prefer 3 min time over stock in this game. The only reason being because you can't have time+stock and stock matches seem to drag on a very long time.
some people don't like time because they think it encourages "lame" play. But if you are losing to lame play, then its up to you to adapt IMO.

1v1 is the way to go in this game. 2v2 and FFA look and feel like a clunky mess while playing.

Starter Stages...
PS Small 1,2
PS Medium 1

Counter Pick Stages...
Stowaways
Dojo
San Francisco
Columbia
Hades
Paris
First off, stock is tourney standard always. Opinions aside, its the most consistent and always makes sure the better player wins. It may take longer, but matches between good players don't often take more than 5 minutes.

1v1 is okay, but 2v2 has its place and if you have people who know what they are doing its a beautiful thing. Me and an old buddy of mine named @Deev64 used to do team play all the time and we got it down to an art.

Rival Stage is just asking for trouble. Its small, but the problem comes in it dragging down the connectivity by a huge amount. There used to be a site called Pasta Stadium League that I went to a while back. Easily the best PSASBR players were there. We had a list, and if it didn't go down in the sands of time I'd provide it, but in general it removed 3 things:

Rival Stage
Stages with passive hazards (Sandover's water, Locoroco's water, etc)
Stages that were deemed simply too large (PS Large 1,2 and Buzz, etc)

I edited the list with the general gist of things, but there were a few more stages that came to mind.

Well shit... Between that and the grab changes, my BD won't be winning anymore >.<

Hell if you're consistent with that IDK if my GC could win either.
I can be consistent, but that doesn't mean I do it.
Tourney banned, remember? :p