What's new

Anyone here play PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Yea I know, I'm about a year late, but I decided to dabble with it since its free for psn+ users. I've been playing it all week and at first, I thought it was garbage juice, but after going thru the tutorials and such, I grew a liking for the game. I main Nariko at the moment, and use Heihachi and Kratos.

Reason for this thread is the fact that I have no idea what the metagame is, that's if there is one. It seems like people just mash, but I know there's more to that, so I have a few questions.

-Which level is more viable when it comes to supers? 1/2/3?
-Is the game balanced?
-Tiers?
-Current Metagame?
-Is it still played in tournaments?
-Best way to build AP?
-Zone heavy or no?

The game is fun and I really do wanna get into it. To give you an idea of where I'm at with it, I basically zone with Nariko when I get the chance, and get some combos in to build AP, then kill everyone with level 2 or 3 (her level 1 sucks IMO). It would help me out more if I got a better understanding of the game from people who have been playing it for a while, and also playing with these people as well.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
There are some broke supers in this game.

I just play for fun but my FG background helped. I maimed a lame sackboy. He was mid tier to me. Kratos seemed broke

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
There are some broke supers in this game.

I just play for fun but my FG background helped. I maimed a lame sackboy. He was mid tier to me. Kratos seemed broke
Mu friend uses Sackboy and he's annoying lol. The zoning and that damn level 3.

Fat princess has a broken level 3. Shit makes no sense lol

mfkaoz

Banned
The game just got a huge patch recently. Drake and Good Cole are top tier. Hasn't been played in tournaments since like week 1 lol.

TKB

Noob
What makes them so good? What tier is Nariko in?
Nariko is mid tier, definitely a decent character.

Tiers are determined by how strong their supers are, how quickly they build meter, the range and practicality of their attacks, etc. I'm not anything special at the game myself either but I definitely have fun with it! Great for casuals.

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
i have that game and main nathan drake, its a struggle when you cant combo into your lvl 1........but that lvl 2 though :D

TKB

Noob
Oh Kratos has to be top tier too... His attacks are fucking dumb and he builds meter faster than anyone lol

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Yea I know, I'm about a year late, but I decided to dabble with it since its free for psn+ users. I've been playing it all week and at first, I thought it was garbage juice, but after going thru the tutorials and such, I grew a liking for the game. I main Nariko at the moment, and use Heihachi and Kratos.

Reason for this thread is the fact that I have no idea what the metagame is, that's if there is one. It seems like people just mash, but I know there's more to that, so I have a few questions.

-Which level is more viable when it comes to supers? 1/2/3?
-Is the game balanced?
-Tiers?
-Current Metagame?
-Is it still played in tournaments?
-Best way to build AP?
-Zone heavy or no?

The game is fun and I really do wanna get into it. To give you an idea of where I'm at with it, I basically zone with Nariko when I get the chance, and get some combos in to build AP, then kill everyone with level 2 or 3 (her level 1 sucks IMO). It would help me out more if I got a better understanding of the game from people who have been playing it for a while, and also playing with these people as well.
you can come get bodied by yours truly
then we can team up <3