What's new

All Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Videos

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
the opponnt gets knocked down after so you can maybe go for a trance. combo off a (duckable) unblockable? :eek:
Yeah IDK lol I tried to focus but that shaking makes my eyes hurt lol I won't lie but if you were able to see better, kudos lol. For the camera shaking I mean, but yeah that would be kind of crazy for QC.

FightNow

Waiting 4 Quan Chi
My editing of Quan Chi Newest Gameplay Footage! (Summoner Style) This is by far best one that we have at this moment!
(Thanks FH community for original video: youtu.be/eVCSrwtrimY)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the french videos are still somewhere in the web? I can only find Thunderone's video's but they are in 720p instead of 1080p and all zoomed in compared to the french videos.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Does anyone know if the french videos are still somewhere in the web? I can only find Thunderone's video's but they are in 720p instead of 1080p and all zoomed in compared to the french videos.
I'm pretty sure I could just youtube search something along the lines of "Mortal Kombat X D'Vorah vs Raiden" and find what I was looking for the other day. People did reserve some of those videos apparently.

I'm pretty sure I could just youtube search something along the lines of "Mortal Kombat X D'Vorah vs Raiden" and find what I was looking for the other day. People did reserve some of those videos apparently.
Tried that but couldn't find anything. Just Thunderone's video and some guy who re-uploaded thunderone's videos to his channel.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Im still hoping to see more Quan Chi Warlock style over his Summoner style. That and more Storm Lord Raiden. I wanna see folks orb it up.