What's new

All Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Videos

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I just wanted to collect all the videos we have seen so far in one thread for those who have missed any of them.
I'll update the thread if we get any more videos.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It would be nice if we could see some gameplay without every combo being dropped. I realize the game is new, but seeing ONE bread and butter for Ferra/Torr or anyone for that matter would be pretty cool. The Kotal Kahn gameplay I just watched showed nothing but his throw and a launcher similar to Ares' F+2,3 (into whiffed combo attempt every time). These teasers would be so much more enjoyable and impressive if we saw a combo or two completed.

Braindead

It would be nice if we could see some gameplay without every combo being dropped. I realize the game is new, but seeing ONE bread and butter for Ferra/Torr or anyone for that matter would be pretty cool. The Kotal Kahn gameplay I just watched showed nothing but his throw and a launcher similar to Ares' F+2,3 (into whiffed combo attempt every time). These teasers would be so much more enjoyable and impressive if we saw a combo or two completed.
I remember seeing just one complete Sub-Zero BNB combo in all the videos. It did 24%.

Braindead

Yeah I just found it, in the IGN Demo video, 8:52.

insignis

Noob
at some point I agree with you as it would be more spectacular but any existing in today's version combos doubtely will be in the final one. In Injustice's alpha Flash could do 3 db3 in a row and 3 23 in a row :)

it's better to pay attention to mechanics, roster etc. as some specials and x-rays can be redisigned or removed later.

Last edited: