What's new

All Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Videos

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
New gameplay via some german youtube channel. You can hear different dialogue between Scorp and Sub and also there aren't any dropped combos in this video :DOGE
Holy crap this is a unique gameplay video! How did they get this?!
Also those combos actually look like practical combos! It looks like the person playing actually knows what he's doing!

This is really weird I didn't know there were any gameplay videos out there.

I just want to know why does the video have a low rating on Youtube? Why so many dislikes?

mfkaoz

Banned
Holy crap this is a unique gameplay video! How did they get this?!
Also those combos actually look like practical combos! It looks like the person playing actually knows what he's doing!

This is really weird I didn't know there were any gameplay videos out there.

I just want to know why does the video have a low rating on Youtube? Why so many dislikes?
I have no idea I was looking up MKX gameplay and this popped up.
The combos shown in this video are so good it made me even more excited for my boy Kotal Kahn. Ninjitsu Scorp looks really good too.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
@Braindead

A new video from IGN talking to Ed Boon at Gamescon:

Keypoints:
  • Most of the story mode take place 25 years in future
  • They still haven't figure out DLCs yet
  • Rain will most likely not be part of the DLC
  • No Mortal Kombat Vs. being work on at the moment.
  • Would still like to do MK vs SF
If this already been know, please
disregard this post.

Dark

Noob
Anyone else notice the graphics on this one seem to look a lot better than most of the other gameplay videos?

Not sure whether the lighting was changed, or one of the consoles/pc looks better than the others. (One person that played it at e3 said the ps4 version looked a bit better than the others, but the developers avoided the question about it)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hopefully someone will get something new this week there's that event going on right on the west coast right now?

Anyway, I can't wait to fully see Cassie's Xray which I keep hearing is brutal lol.