What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I don't want this to be real because of no Ash. Rambo is tight but he isn't Ash damn Williams.
Whatever, Sareena is cool, just need to keep telling myself Sareena is happening.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
What if I tell you Taven and Shinnok are the same character (like Noob-Smoke) and you can use Edenian variation and Shinnok variation?

lol I don't know anything, just speculation :cool: but they said before that Shinnok and Taven were one character, somehow.
I said earlier that Shinnok has taken control of Taven and their relationship sort of mirrors the Onaga/Shukljinko relationship with a Enchantress vibe of possession or deception (Taven not knowing he's serving evil) OR it's Noob Smoke part 2.
A Taven/Shinnok team would make a lot of sense, and would add a lot more spice to the soup than Kai.
He spent a whole bit of story in Armageddon getting him out of the Spire in the Netherrealm, so they're already in-the-past associated. Maybe they'll borrow from God Of War and have a Taven + Shinnok's Head team. The Head could be one of his three pieces of Gear.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Ok my bad. 3 characters and a few hours of lame boring story that no one gives a fuck about.
Would you prefer NRS not release any additional content and forsake any long term support for the game?

$40 bucks into Boon's coffers for friendships, additional story content, new characters, new stages, prob a mighty patch, future incentive to support. If you're a video game whore who plays a dozen new games a month I concede. However, given the fact that those complaining enjoy the franchise to the extent where they have a message board acct for the game in question, I can't empathize with the monetary qualms.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I saw someone say that the Daegon and Havik leak could make sense because if they are added we would have at least one fighter representing each MK game.
  • MK1-MK3 = Tons of fighters in the game
  • MK4 = Fujin
  • MKDA = Frost
  • MKD = Havik
  • MKA = Daegon
  • MKvsDC = Joker
  • MK9 = Skarlet
  • MKX = Cassie, Jacqui, Kotal, etc
  • MK11 = Geras, Cetrion, Kollector
This would fit pretty well with the whole timeline thing also.

Status
Not open for further replies.