What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I saw someone say that the Daegon and Havik leak could make sense because if they are added we would have at least one fighter representing each MK game.
  • MK1-MK3 = Tons of fighters in the game
  • MK4 = Fujin
  • MKDA = Frost
  • MKD = Havik
  • MKA = Daegon
  • MKvsDC = Joker
  • MK9 = Skarlet
  • MKX = Cassie, Jacqui, Kotal, etc
  • MK11 = Geras, Cetrion, Kollector
This would fit pretty well with the whole timeline thing also.
That was I, and that is 100% correct.
Quan, Havik and Ashrah, Daegon = representation from all the 3D games.

Also...if Deadly Alliance Quan Chi comes back, who we haven't seen since the intro to Deception when Raiden self-destructed to try and kill Onaga, I wonder then if the Scorpion that gets killed in the Aftermath story is Deadly Alliance Scorpion who was supposed to be Champion of the Elder Gods.

mattteo

Noob
That was I, and that is 100% correct.
Quan, Havik and Ashrah, Daegon = representation from all the 3D games.
Wait for MK12. I can't see how it will be without at least 9-10 3D era characters in the main 25-28 roster, especially if Onaga is the pre-order one (which I think he will be). That will mean Onaga, Daegon (maybe Taven too, but i think he's still entombed), Kenshi coming back with Takeda to fight Daegon, Fujin definitely deserves a main roster place after his fabulous reception this time and he'll probably break records as DLC, it's time that we visit other realms so there will be Havik on the main roster (Hotaru probably too, even if Havik is DLC now, they can add him in the main roster next game like they did with Kenshi after MK9, he will surely be as well received as Fujin), then we'll have Quan Chi coming back for sure, some of the girls Ashrah, Nitara, Sareena, Li Mei, Tanya (at least 2-3, especially if Nitara will be boosted by the movie she will take Skarlet's place), maybe Reiko.

I really don't think next game will have the Cages and Briggs in it. They used 2 kombat kids in MK11, they will use Takeda and Kung Jin in MK12, with their families: Kenshi and Kung Lao. No Cassie, Jacqui, Sonya and Jax in 12. They divided them equally.

The 4 requested ninjas (Ermac, Rain, Smoke, Reptile) and Mileena and possibly Triborg (if not both Cyrax and Sektor) will complete the roster.

No Frost, Sheeva, Shao Kahn (humiliated enough) or Kollector in the next one.

s0mnum

Noob
This Havik thing might actually be real, maybe not.
In Raiden's mirror dialogue, he says : " A dire threat emerges from chaosrealm "

Same goes with a few dialogues that reveal Aftermath story moments such as "Yet again you betray earthrealm" (Raiden to Shang Tsung)

We might have answers just in front of our eyes.

Attachments

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
This Havik thing might actually be real, maybe not.
In Raiden's mirror dialogue, he says : " A dire threat emerges from chaosrealm "

Same goes with a few dialogues that reveal Aftermath story moments such as "Yet again you betray earthrealm" (Raiden to Shang Tsung)

We might have answers just in front of our eyes.
Raiden says the chaosrealm line to Scorpion as well - who was Havik's 'nemesis' in the MKX prequel comic. Interestingly enough, Scorpion response is 'Only a fool would think so', which is the same line he uses in one of his intros with Noob Saibot.

I never decided whether Scorpion's line is a confirmation (because Raiden mentions chaosrealm), a de-confirmation (because he implies that Raiden is a fool for thinking Havik's coming back), or a nod at Joker's back-then unannounced DLC (fool = clown).

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I've been talking with dvdgamescentral on gamefaqs …

He now claims that Mileena is still on the table (and will make it in KP3), raising the number to 43 (thus breaking the perfect rectangle).

He is aware of thethiny's datamine, but thinks he either miscounted, or that Shao Kahn / Frost are not included in that number.

He also says that aside from Rambo, Ash or Myers will also make it in the roster, bringing the number to 44!

Not sure what to make of this.

EDIT: An old datamine I had in my archives has 19 DLC characters, with Shao Kahn being included in a non-DLC number. Which means there are 19 DLC characters without counting Shao Kahn according to that datamine. If that is true, then the roster goes indeed to 44 characters.

18 DLC chars.png

That means we could be looking at 10 more characters beyond aftermath, not 8.

So, if dvdgamecentral is telling the truth, we could be looking at

Ash WIlliams or Michael Myers
Rambo

Havik
Taven/Shinnok
Daegon
Quan Chi
Mileena
Reiko
Sareena
Takeda

Last edited:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I feel like they could do more with Ash than Meyers. Considering how balls-out they went with the RoboCop references, they would really have a deep well to draw from for Ash, from his metal hand to his shotgun, the necronomicon, the deadites, he could have an Evil Ashe skin and an S-Mart skin, he could send tiny Ashes to fatality (or Friendship!) his opponent; just loads of possibilities. And he's got so many catchphrases that I bet his dialogue interactions would be hilarious.

With Meyers, you've got silent dude who stabs shit.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!

He now claims that Mileena is still on the table (and will make it in KP3), raising the number to 43 (thus breaking the perfect rectangle).

He is aware of thethiny's datamine, but thinks he either miscounted, or that Shao Kahn / Frost are not included in that number.

He also says that aside from Rambo, Ash or Myers will also make it in the roster, bringing the number to 44!

EDIT: An old datamine I had in my archives has 19 DLC characters, with Shao Kahn being included in a non-DLC number. Which means there are 19 DLC characters without counting Shao Kahn according to that datamine. If that is true, then the roster goes indeed to 44 characters.

View attachment 16938

Rambo

Havik
Taven/Shinnok
Daegon
Quan Chi
Mileena
Reiko
Sareena
Takeda
I’ll still keep all this on the table, but just remember this is the same dude who “leaked” the entire MK movie script in one day

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Who knows. But this list:

Havik
Taven/Shinnok
Daegon
Quan Chi
Mileena
Reiko
Sareena
Takeda

Is great. However, I don't think Mileena is gonna make it so if she is finally included in the game it's gonna be a good surprise to me.

Hotaru for MK12 !

View attachment 16938

Rambo

Havik
Taven/Shinnok
Daegon
Quan Chi
Mileena
Reiko
Sareena
Takeda
Sorry but you sound very gullible all of a sudden when you doubted me and my source. All I can say about this is the guy is making a fool of himself and or mocking you. This is an insult to my intelligence. The only 2 characters I know that have a shot out of those are Havik & Mileena.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Sorry but you sound very gullible all of a sudden when you doubted me and my source. All I can say about this is the guy is making a fool of himself and or mocking you. This is an insult to my intelligence. The only 2 characters I know that have a shot out of those are Havik & Mileena.
Dude, I've said it once, I'll say it again.

If a guy I trust hadn't told me that this guy know his stuff, I would've classified his leaks under 'piss-poor balls of fuck-all'.

My source is the only reason I give this guy legitimacy. My source had also heard about Rambo from last year, and he claims that stuff that dvdgamescentral said to friends of his have come to pass. DVDgamescentral has assists as characters, which for me was a major red flag up until very recently.

The reason I doubted you was because your leaks and testimony came at a time where we had twenty different leaks flying around and reeked of falsehoods. I just figured it belong to the pile of shit - which was a mea culpa on my part.

P.S: What do you know about Mileena having a shot? We talking about KP2 or KP3?

Dude, I've said it once, I'll say it again.

If a guy I trust hadn't told me that this guy know his stuff, I would've classified his leaks under 'piss-poor balls of fuck-all'.

My source is the only reason I give this guy legitimacy. My source had also heard about Rambo from last year, and he claims that stuff that dvdgamescentral said to friends of his have come to pass. DVDgamescentral has assists as characters, which for me was a major red flag up until very recently.

The reason I doubted you was because your leaks and testimony came at a time where we had twenty different leaks flying around and reeked of falsehoods. I just figured it belong to the pile of shit - which was a mea culpa on my part.

P.S: What do you know about Mileena having a shot? We talking about KP2 or KP3?
Well my source is very confident this is horseshit, especially the shinnok assist part. Fair enough for doubting me, but even with your guys saying this is credible, the leak itself just sounds very improbable. Unlike the leak I was told about and got confirmed. Mileena is in early development stages supposedly, so likely KP3 or last character in KP2.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Well my source is very confident this is horseshit, especially the shinnok assist part. Fair enough for doubting me, but even with your guys saying this is credible, the leak itself just sounds very improbable. Unlike the leak I was told about and got confirmed. Mileena is in early development stages supposedly, so likely KP3 or last character in KP2.
Dude, tell me the truth and don't bullshit me.

1. DLC character
  2. DLC character
  3. DLC character
  4. DLC character
  5. DLC character
In order of appearance … (after Aftermath) where do you see Havik up there? Which number?

mattteo

Noob

Hello. What is the leak you were told of with Havik and Mileena?

Can you give a link please? Did you make a thread about it?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
well unless your guy is wrong and I made a video based off a wrong leak and then i kill you rambo style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I did tell you 'it's your call', didn't I? :p

In all seriousness, I'm starting to think my source may have gotten fooled. MK Dragon is also an individual with credible leaks who recently was 100% proven correct, so if he says his source is positive this is horseshit, I am willing to trust him as well.

@MK Dragon , have you heard anything about Rambo?

Status
Not open for further replies.