What's new

A Look Inside Pig's "Injustice NoteBook"

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Theo loses a close set to someone else in top 8 of EVO and that makes it a concrete bad match for Aqua? It's not like he lost to some scrub because he was playing Deathstroke, jesus.
he wanted to talk about results....and the second match wasn't even close. I'm just sayin'...i say its 5-5 or slight deathstroke favour

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
he wanted to talk about results....and the second match wasn't even close. I'm just sayin'...i say its 5-5 or slight deathstroke favour
You're basing that off of 1 first to 3 set? What high level Deathstroke player beats an equally skilled Aquaman player more often then not? And 5-5 isn't a hard match...

SZSR

Noob
I feel like I skipped over this, but how do you start creating a notebook like this? 1" 3-ring binder and printer paper with holes punched out? And then dividers?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I feel like I skipped over this, but how do you start creating a notebook like this? 1" 3-ring binder and printer paper with holes punched out? And then dividers?
3 ring binder
Dividers by character name w sub sections for players w those characters
Usually start w 100 sheets in the notebook and can add other sheets w hole puncher later

Mk9 started it oct 2011
Inj real late, started around late march 2014

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
aquaman doesnt beat shazam, deathstroke thats for sure...i would even say its adv deathstroke....and for grundy i can't say but its very hard...lex beats him and probably even lobo
Aqua beats shazam 6-4. Played hundreds of offline games with digit

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I think tournament results are a very poor judge of matchups, which makes the Aquaman-DS thing kind of annoying. I have a negative tournament record against Bane and Lobo but I believe I win both those matchups 6-4, and representatives for both pretty much agree with me (less so for Bane, but Lobo's pretty unanimous on both sides). Those numbers come from playing hundreds of games in the matchup and can't be reduced down to the results of a ft2 under a lot of pressure. If it's happening consistently and is convincing, like 16bit losing to Max almost every week, you have a good case, but 1 or 2 examples don't tell you much.