What's new

A Look Inside Pig's "Injustice NoteBook"

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
maybe this is what i'm doing wrong, i don't do any of this kind of shit, i just play. i just play and make reads, i do these calculations on the fly. like after my loss to Outworld at SJ i just thought all the stuff he was doing and getting away with, then i adapted and got the run back. didn't help me against Lincoln Morris though :(
nope, zod is just better than Flash...Pig always goes for the best chars and thats not a bad thing Im just sayin

coolwhip

Noob
Aquaman is much harder to play than you think, he has some very hard match ups...so please don't bash aquaman or an aquaman player just because he's easier to play with.It's not easy to win against good players
I play Aquaman. My post was a joke. Chill down. But no, Aquaman does not have "some very hard match-ups." I'm sure he can't win every match-up on auto-pilots, but "some very hard match-ups" implies he has a bunch of 3-7's. If you really think that, then lol.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I never really thought about doing this before, just made mental notes while grinding mu's with players. I think I'll start doing this for USF4 and MKX. Good shit.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
I play Aquaman. My post was a joke. Chill down. But no, Aquaman does not have "some very hard match-ups." I'm sure he can't win every match-up on auto-pilots, but "some very hard match-ups" implies he has a bunch of 3-7's. If you really think that, then lol.
hard, not bad...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@AK Pig Of The Hut With the extreme hardwork and dedication, do you fill this will be enough to beat sonic fox? especially given he uses a 50/50 vortex character to where if you guess wrong you can lose your entire life bar? batgirls scary man.
I beat him in WF and choked GF

I know exactly what when and how I got beat and I know what to do going forward vs him

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Well it says a lot if his "really hard match-ups" are 5-5's or one or two 4-6's. But of course, nothing is easy mode against elite players. I'm not suggesting you could just pick up Aquaman and just mindlessly d1~trident rush your way through majors. Anyway, again, the initial post was a joke.
I know it was a joke, but Im getting tired of it..just sayin
His initial mains in MK9 were Cyber Sub-Zero and Mileena.
and he went to kenshi, doesnt matter who he played initially

coolwhip

Noob
I know it was a joke, but Im getting tired of it..just sayin

and he went to kenshi, doesnt matter who he played initially
If you're tired of a joke, that's fine, but you responded to it in a way that made it sound it was serious. It's not. Everyone knew it.

Why doesn't it matter who Pig played initially? You said he ALWAYS picks top 3, which isn't true. Not to speak for Pig or anything, but he was actually drooling over Zod potentially being in the game 6 months before it came out.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
No

We bash players who can't use his cheap tools and fail to win 7-3 and 6-4 and 8-2 MUs consistently

Every top player agrees Aquaman is #1 and requires a slice of iq to use

In the other hand ZOD and others require for more to be even adequate with.
thank you for insulting my character, I don't understand why you needed to do that but whatever...I never insulted kenshi or kenshi players and that char was very easy to use...I don't think you felt good when people bashed you becuz your char was " braindead" or whatever.