What's new

A Look Inside Pig's "Injustice NoteBook"

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Play aquaman and win everything then...ok ?
You don't have to win. Why should I not bash aquaman players when they can't win or place in tournament. I don't bash Theo. I don't bash MIT. I don't bash Rico (despite it's his pocket). I'm sorry that you guys aren't good with your braindead broken character. I'm sorry that the matchups you "work hard in" are 5-5's or (maybe) 4-6. I'm sorry your only guaranteed losing matchup is from a shitter known as Lex Luthor, when you do well against all the other top tiers. I'm sorry that you suck, deal with it.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
You don't have to win. Why should I not bash aquaman players when they can't win or place in tournament. I don't bash Theo. I don't bash MIT. I don't bash Rico (despite it's his pocket). I'm sorry that you guys aren't good with your braindead broken character. I'm sorry that the matchups you "work hard in" are 5-5's or (maybe) 4-6. I'm sorry your only guaranteed losing matchup is from a shitter known as Lex Luthor, when you do well against all the other top tiers. I'm sorry that you suck, deal with it.
Who do you play ? did you beat anyone significant or you just like to talk trash ?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
thank you for insulting my character, I don't understand why you needed to do that but whatever...I never insulted kenshi or kenshi players and that char was very easy to use...I don't think you felt good when people bashed you becuz your char was " braindead" or whatever.
Kenshi is exactly the same as Aquaman in every way

Dominates 90% of the cast
Braindead easy to use

HOWEVER easy to use is different than winning. Knowing every situation,
Mastering every tool in every situation is different

Aquaman and Kenshi are equally braindead and OP however still requires great fundamentals and intellect to use correctly and win at highest level

There's a difference and this escapes many

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Who do you play ? did you beat anyone significant or you just like to talk trash ?
He beat me last night 10-9

Easily one of the most underrated players in inj who is ONLY held back by his lack of tournament exp

If hysteria played tourneys as he did casuals he'd have 2-3 top8s by now

He's extremely smart, great friend and will have great success just like @Syknis who has the exact same issues as hysteria

Hear guys are mirror images except ones 11 (jk ) and one likes Johnny football

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
I never demanded props, what the fuck are you talking about ? :|
"Aquaman is much harder to play than you think, he has some very hard match ups...so please don't bash aquaman or an aquaman player just because he's easier to play with."

Lol ok. "very hard matchups."

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
"Aquaman is much harder to play than you think, he has some very hard match ups...so please don't bash aquaman or an aquaman player just because he's easier to play with."

Lol ok. "very hard matchups."
yea...deathstroke, shazam, grundy, lex, raven...want me to go on ?

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Dude Aqua beats shazam and grundy for sure, and most likely beats ds and raven as well. Lex is kinda tough
aquaman doesnt beat shazam, deathstroke thats for sure...i would even say its adv deathstroke....and for grundy i can't say but its very hard...lex beats him and probably even lobo

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Theo beats Tyrant every week, Syknis beats Digit everytime, Woundcowboy beats Ducky everytime. I'll give you Lex because revolver beats every aquaman. But deathstroke is at worst 5-5 for you. Aqua at least 6-4's grundy, raven, and shazam. So sorry that you need to level up.
lol, you're dumb....even fuckin slips says its more in deathstrokes favour.Lobo is a hard match too. Grundy is even and raven in my opionion is even but whatever...