Is it a good feature?

• Yes

Votes: 85 91.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
So,during the Kombat Kast an hour ago we were informed that when MKXL arrives the players will be able to enable a 3frame latency in their offline play.
That means you can play Towers,Practice and every offline mode with the 3frame "lag" so you can prepare yourselves for the online experience.
What do you guys think?

Last edited:

skahwt

Noob
I think it's a great feature. I never play this game offline so I'm happy that after I learn a combo in practice mode, I don't have to relearn it during online matches.

RoGE

Noob
If anything they should give us the choice to choose between input lag and rollback ONLINE.

I'd take rollback all day over any amount of input delay, anyone who prefers the other option should be given that choice.

The stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. What about people that play offline more then funky ass ESL. Nrs just continues to piss me off with the stupidity. Since they want to play these childish games, I suggest they add that 3 frame bullshit to the actual people who play in ESL instead of effecting everyone.
It's an optional setting but it shouldn't matter to you seeing that you most likely don't play offline or ever intend to do anyways. :rolleyes:

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Very very very good idea. This is what mkx needed at launch. Well done NRS.

This is really the best thing to have for those who lab and lab and then critique, break it down, analyze, then lab again.

For me personally this is major leap in the right direction for those who really care for online play.

Well done NRS.

stamatis

Very very very good idea. This is what mkx needed at launch. Well done NRS.

This is really the best thing to have for those who lab and lab and then critique, break it down, analyze, then lab again.

For me personally this is major leap in the right direction for those who really care for online play.

Well done NRS.
The fact that you cannot adjust the latency frames,makes me think that the maximum lag you will get is 3 frames,so this is very promising about the new netcode.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
The fact that some people do not have the chance to play offline,adds some points to this feature.
Man you've changed!!!!

You went from shitting on his game completely to now all of a sudden talking positive about it lately, what's the catch?

stamatis

Man you've changed!!!!

You went from shitting on his game completely to now all of a sudden talking positive about it lately, what's the catch?
There is no catch my friend, even in the threads I am accusing the game,or NRS I always explain the reasons.
I know sometimes I write things people do not want to read but one more time I will say that I love MK and whatever I did or doing is because I want this game to be the best.
And even after the bad feedback I received in the past I am still here to discuss with everyone(even with the guys that insulted me)about anything MK needs to be perfect.;)

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
It's simply upside as long as we have the option to disable it, which I'm sure we will. It will make transitioning from offline to online easier.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Anyone who disagrees with this needs to post videos of them doing 1 frame Darkstalkers dash cancels w BB Hood. Only then can u bitch about a 3 frame static latentcy. No combos in this game are that hard where 3 frames will effect your timings drastically.