What's new

1001 Ways to Tell if You Play Too Much MK

NKZero

Noob
479. When as a Sub Zero player you like to corner someone in a room and make it difficult for them to escape.
480. You sit in the drivers seat in a car for P1 advantage (assuming you aren't in the UK).
481. You cringe when you hear the word "Fatality" on the news.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
When you have a detailed dream about REO being your friend and roommate, and how you're participating in an MLG tournament, currently in Top 3, taking out CD jr, and about to play Maxter (who used Kung Lao) in grand finals before you wake up.

Swear to god, that dream happened the other night, and I decided not to log onto TYM that day..........I don't even play this game anymore or personally know anyone from the community...........

Seven

|| Seven ||
whenever you at gamestop browsing the games, you see Mortal Kombat sitting on the shelf and you still pick it up and look at the back cover even though you've been playing it for two years.
lol I don't know why this happens but it does!!

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
487. When someone jumps from 20 feet towards you and you think you can AA him by simply doing a punch.
488. When you are @ the docter and trying to see 3 empty bars under a X-Ray picture with broken bones on it.