What's new

1001 Ways to Tell if You Play Too Much MK

Seven

|| Seven ||
449. Every time you jump back or forward, you do a perfect backflip.
450. In a real fight, you think doing a cartwheel is a good attack.

Your unemployed living un your parents basement, playing all day, talking trash, extreme zitty, with no real life friends....Hmmm sounds like reo to me

Fangoria19

Groovy
I think we're at 454 or something now, I dunno but what the hell, heres some real experience.
454. You spit on the ground and immediately giggle afterwards like kano.
455. Your friends call you cage cause your that mk guy.
456. When people hear you being called cage, they assume you are amazing at martial arts even tho you aren't and are afraid to piss you off at parties.
457. You have a goddam lin kuei tattoo, shit you not.
458. TYM is your facebook.
459. You know every personality that plays MK without having met any of them.
460. You end conversations with "at the end of the day."

466: You try to kiss someone in a real fight in order to get a free combo.
467: You cant concentrate on homework more than 10 minutes without checking tym.
468: You attempt to actually jump into the air and superman someone in real life.
469: After knocking someone out you expect them to get up and wobble their head around.
470: You relate movie or real like actions to mortal kombat moves and say the input in your head.
471: you expect someone to get up after knocking them out for round two.

this totally reminds me of the time someone did this with doom2.

best answer ever was a guy admitting that once at a party he stood behind a wall, made a bfg noise, then jumped out from behind the wall into a room full of people. my god that was awesome.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
When you curse to god, you curse Raiden. So when a bad driver (Greece has lots of them too) takes an illegal U turn without signaling with a flash or alarm button, you start "Γαμώ τον Raiden και τους Elder Gods μέσα! Γαμώ τον μαλάκα thundergod και το σύμπαν!". (I bet you can distinguish AT LEAST one word in the previous sentence...) ;)