What's new

1001 Ways to Tell if You Play Too Much MK

I did before this.... Have you done it too?
Lmao, I'm dead serious. I legit said that one time to my GF. She told me when i woke up.
I was like mumbling in my sleep and i had asked her " Please don't combo me yet, I have no meter"
Coooooool. No, I did not have this happen. As soon as I get a GF, it might only be a matter of time.

408: When you hear someone say "swag", you immediately think of Shang Tsung.
Why the eff does he have so much swag? Seriously, every combo looks like he's got diamonds in his grill and a gold-plated pager. How do you contain such swag?!
He doesn't just steal your soul, he steals your swag. That's the style of a billion badass warriors all stuffed into one old man. I mean just listen to his voice!

The old man's so fresh, he turns into you to laugh AT you. The old man's so clean he can become you and do more damage than you'll ever dream of doing. You have better looking clothes than him? He'll just turn into you, you poser.

Seven

|| Seven ||
410. You wake up in the middle of the night screaming and your mom comes in the room and says, "Did you have another nightmare about being in the corner vs Subzero?"
411. Any character that wins a major tournament is automatically labeled as overpowered. (But seriously Kabal is OP)

NKZero

Noob
415: When you hear about 'x' and say "x-top 5?"
416: When you warn smokers that "where there is smoke, there is fire!"

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
417. When you don't play MK for more than a month and still watch tournament footage (A way to say you played too much MK I guess).

dendeno9

Noob
418. When you can use Mileena's third costume.
419. When you hear someone say "EX 2" when talking about an exercise and you think. "That's stupid. You can't enhance a normal."
420. Whenever Kabal wins and he exhales that vapor, you see him as a stoner and think "Blaze Erryday."
421. You had to think up enough of these so you could have a cannabis related joke at #420 .

Seven

|| Seven ||
422. You visit testyourmight.com more than you visit Facebook.
423. You say you're going to stop playing MK9, but then you don't.
424. MK9 has taken preference over sleeping and other stuff ;) (the "wink" has a different meaning for everyone.)
425. When you hear on the news, that someone got blown up, you ask the person next to you, "was it on stream?".

431: When playing in a pillow fight or some other silly activity, you use MK lingo to describe your opponents' attacks.
("A heavy swing has a lot of blockstun but is highly unsafe on whiff")

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Oh it's because I never cared about achievements. I don't get why people try to get them, it's not like you get something for them.
Fair enough. I think it's a nice way to extend a game's longevity but in MK9's case it's reallllly overkill..