What's new

1001 Ways to Tell if You Play Too Much MK

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
384. When you waste valuable study time surfing through TYM like its fucking tumblr or something.
385. Whenever you see a "-" you think "dash" in your head and immediately get pissed about Kabal.
386. When you wonder if Skrillex would actually main Reptile.
387. When you consider yourself a "celebrity" for having a youtube video of a match online.
388. When you wonder if all cops are as bad as Stryker.
389. When you STILL laugh at a joke about Mileena giving someone head...
390. When you STILL laugh at a joke about Skarlet and her period.
391. When your so in to this thread that you rush through it so no one takes your numbers.

Seven

|| Seven ||
388. When you wonder if all cops are as bad as Stryker.
389. When you STILL laugh at a joke about Mileena giving someone head...
390. When you STILL laugh at a joke about Skarlet and her period.
391. When your so in to this thread that you rush through it so no one takes your numbers.
BIG THUMBS UP! :tonyt

People laughed at these?
Sure did. Nothing quite like Scorpion kicking Skarlet right there and having period blood spray everywhere like a busted fire hydrant and Scorpion slipping in the diseased period blood.......or something along those lines.

392: When you hear "ninja", you think of a yellow-clad, dual-sword-wielding, kunai-throwing hellspectre.
393: When there is a roadblock up ahead while driving, your first thought is to EX Nomad Dash through it.
394: When you are having an intimate time with your girlfriend in the bed, you think of doing EX Pound (Pelvic Ram) but start panicking for a split-second because you can't see your Meter.

Seven

|| Seven ||
395. When your friend asks you, "Who's that fighter that has Rune Trap?". You say his name is Shujinkydink.
396. You want the next MK to have Kira instead of Kano.
397. You only use your main after your secondary fighters have failed you.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I'm dead serious. I legit said that one time to my GF. She told me when i woke up.
I was like mumbling in my sleep and i had asked her " Please don't combo me yet, I have no meter"
lol your not alone,
my gf told me i was talking about how "i need to make more setups that couldnt be tech rolled" wtf :confused:. (im proud she knew what it meant though)
another time aswell she said i was argueing with myself about frame data

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
lol your not alone,
my gf told me i was talking about how "i need to make more setups that couldnt be tech rolled" wtf :confused:. (im proud she knew what it meant though)
another time aswell she said i was argueing with myself about frame data
You guys sleep, eat, and breathe mk o:.....

I'll have Seconds plz!!!

Plop

Noob
398 When you refer to Carl from The Simpsons as 'PL'
399 Whenever you see Spencer in UMVC3 do his "get over here" move you get INFURIATED
400 You get lost in the woods and dont see anyone for hours. You finally come across someone, but instead of asking for directions, you throw them at a tree hoping for a vaigue hint (MKSM style)
401 The tree thing didnt work, so you just casually poke your head out from behind a tree every so often hoping someone will eventually see you and press down + select (or whatever it is you need to press)
402The only time you ever actually block in Arcade Mode is when you can see Noob in the background of the Church stage cos you got that trophy like a year ago
403 You've actually got the "My Kung Fu Is Stronger" trophy.
404 The first thing you thought when you saw that bus driver hitting that nasty ass bitch was the toasty boost
405 In real life you've had people come up to you and tell you that they deleted you off their facebook cos they got sick of your MK updates as if you were even supposed to have noticed or give a shit

Plop

Noob
Also,
406 You suspect that anyone who plays japanese fighting games to be budding paedophiles due to their fascination with scantily clad little girl characters and lack of interest in fucking ninjas, gods and monsters...y'know, the stuff thats ACTUALLY cool?
407 You're happy about a new NRS fighter and all, you're looking forward to Injustice... but can't help but cry a bit inside about the fact that it isnt MK10