What's new

Zod Unblockable Setups by Pig, Naming my wraith and more Zod Tech in quick vid

That's how assist's work yes, but projectiles in Marvel work in the way that pig thought them to in IGAU, we honestly had know way of knowing this until Zod's release though because I'm pretty sure he is one of maybe two or three characters who can move in behind one of their projectiles. I think Harley is the only one who has another but there could be more.

In marvel you always block relative to the point character, there are no L+R unblockables there, but there are high+low unblockables.

Once you get your execution down you can actually have 4 on screen to hit a combo. Also, you can do IAR slow, IAR med, IAR fast, IAR fast, then do the 1 frame grab for a ton of damage. No one can out-zone Zod when he has trait active either.
Yep this was like the one thing I found from playing around with him for a bit

They.bounce all over the iazb's and you can dash and iazc for full screen combo lol hella sick

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
S0 Pig does this mean you're considering maining Zod over the "dreaded top 5" characters?
You'd prolly wreck face with Zod, just sayin.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
S0 Pig does this mean you're considering maining Zod over the "dreaded top 5" characters?
You'd prolly wreck face with Zod, just sayin.
I'm planning on ZOD , sinestro and a top 5

But I'm a perfect world w ZOD all worked out I want him to become my Kenshi in time. But like I did w Kenshi ill take my time developing him in every MU

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm planning on ZOD , sinestro and a top 5

But I'm a perfect world w ZOD all worked out I want him to become my Kenshi in time. But like I did w Kenshi ill take my time developing him in every MU
Cool. I guess time will tell how long it will take to hone your Zod (which sounds like something you could pay a hooker to do).

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Cool. I guess time will tell how long it will take to hone your Zod (which sounds like something you could pay a hooker to do).
I've considered that too lol

But seriously keeping a top 5 character in training is wise just in case zOd turns out to be not very viable in some MUs or they nerf dirt we find

But I do think ZOD will be a serious threat once all fleshed out, idk about top 5 but early indications point to him possibly being in top 10

Top 5 feels pretty obvious right now and hard to break in there

1. Superman
2. Aquaman
3. Black Adam
4. Flash
5. Batman

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
so it's not like sf where you block the character and not the fireball? otherwise dhalsim would be top tier. harley could prolly do the same thing but people just jump over it

I'm cautiously optimistic that Zod will do well after seeing this.

Cautious, because the other characters that heavily rely on thesetrap setups are Lex and Joker.