What's new

Zod Unblockable Setups by Pig, Naming my wraith and more Zod Tech in quick vid

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
colt
In upcoming fixes is zods b23 becoming an overhead ?
Will f21 always whiff the 1 still?
Any frame data fixes? 11d2 is not +5, after testing I believe it's -4
Will zod's middle ZOD ball on air ZOD ball MB still be overhead ?
Thanks

Praying for that overhead b23'

That low airball into crossup overhead is not unblockable BTW, I tested it to make sure.

Marvel 101, character can have projectile/assist hit you on one side and be behind you, Always block that character, not his assist or projectile

same goes with this situation, you have to block cross up.

However Im not trying to shit on this, this can get really tough to block if done right, you canmake it cross up or not cross up.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Good find. Not unblockable but damn hard to block.

This character is one I need to invest some time in or I am going to get blown up in tournament lol

Things that need to be fixed in patch:

Kts ghost glitching out and preventing you from using it
Ex db2 going past your opponent and allowing a full combo punish in the corner (this HAS to have been an oversight. So dumb looking)

Pig Of The Hut

That low airball into crossup overhead is not unblockable BTW, I tested it to make sure.

Marvel 101, character can have projectile/assist hit you on one side and be behind you, Always block that character, not his assist or projectile

same goes with this situation, you have to block cross up.

However Im not trying to shit on this, this can get really tough to block if done right, you canmake it cross up or not cross up.
Thanks, appreciate it
Also AK Pig Of The Hut I hope you were watching the break tonight, I shouted out youre ghost of KT smith thing like 5 times
I'm at the beach and didn't see it but man that warms my heart and the ghost KT smith appreciates it because that's how he stays alive, we keep saying his name

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
good stuff there. Im trying to find my sub, and looking at zod quite a bit. Dooms has no projectiles and I want a sub with a few. good video!

Pig Of The Hut

good stuff there. Im trying to find my sub, and looking at zod quite a bit. Dooms has no projectiles and I want a sub with a few. good video!
Check the f2d4 video and the 25 hit video and this current one I'm uploading tonight will define his rush down :)