What's new

ZOD Stanky Leg OTG Reset

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
So does this work after any HKD or just d3?
What about like F3 F3 4 ? (Because that might be easier to do in a combo for example)

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
@Relaxedstate did u find a way yet w 11d2?
I tried it for about 45 seconds today and haven't gotten it yet.. .The one I told you about last night 11d2, 4, d3, 4 might be possible, but it is going to be a just frame or something. 11d2 4 3 4 d3 4 might also be possible. But we shoudl also try other hard knockdown possibilities such as f3 or b123. Ill be on all this weekend to try and lab it out.

Another thing I want to try is ground based interactble OTG into immediate low laser. Like the robots on insurgency. That would be tight.

Still I think it's prime advantage is the anti-wakeup, anti bats, anti MBB3, and surprise mixup factor. If we are juggling with trait out then it is probably wisest to cancel into grab and then either go for the reset 50-50 or frame advantage 50-50.

well, they can block it like any otg, and the shitty party about that is zod is still recovering from sweep and you just put swipe on cooldown so technically they have the advantage. But you are safe and really the trait is still gonna probably save him from getting opened up. Also if the opponent was hit by sweep, they don't have time to say uh oh, otg. They either have to be committed to holding back already, or started holding down to block low too late to stop sweep and it saves them from otg hit, or a god of reactions lol.

It also seems impossible to juggle them and then land otg off sweep because the wraith is too high. He either hits him and it juggles him back up to continue the combo, or it whiffs.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
well, they can block it like any otg, and the shitty party about that is zod is still recovering from sweep and you just put swipe on cooldown so technically they have the advantage. But you are safe and really the trait is still gonna probably save him from getting opened up. Also if the opponent was hit by sweep, they don't have time to say uh oh, otg. They either have to be committed to holding back already, or started holding down to block low too late to stop sweep and it saves them from otg hit, or a god of reactions lol.

It also seems impossible to juggle them and then land otg off sweep because the wraith is too high. He either hits him and it juggles him back up to continue the combo, or it whiffs.
Agree w this

Honestly best use of this is what I quoted dirtylova w in the second video where it blows up armor MB b3 and rest and them/resets allowing mixups

So you hit them for 9-12% and they waste a bar and are standing for a mix up

Agree w this

Honestly best use of this is what I quoted dirtylova w in the second video where it blows up armor MB b3 and rest and them/resets allowing mixups

So you hit them for 9-12% and they waste a bar and are standing for a mix up
yea. you can do it off b1, 2, 3 as well if you want to go for a reset for whatever reason. It does leave them at varying distances where basically all of zod's options are on the table and he doens't have to worry about a fast poke interrupt. But i'm not sure you have a good reason to do this and not take the damage if you landed the b1 except maybe you have no meter or somethinng

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
I think you can do something similar to this with b123 trait slash. If timed right you can stand them up stunned before the hard knock down. Haven't played with it enough @AK Pig Of The Hut

Yea but b1234
Is absolutely worthless
true. What truly sucks is that 11d24, b123(when done at the lowest possible point) puts the opponent super close to you and leaves the wraith close to the ground and it LOOKS like it should connect and otg them, but alas it does not seem to. It's like they become invincible once they start tumbling from the last hit.

Umm, is the standing reset off of interactables already known? (which you just posted as i posted, nvm)