What's new

ZOD Stanky Leg OTG Reset

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
LOL why is that gif tampered with? It was Machida who dropped Rashad, not Rampage. I guess someone made it before Rashad and Rampage fought.

no idea lol.... I looked for Stanky Leg gifs and surprisingly Rashad pops up all over the place lol Sucks for Rashad but hes a cool dude in real life.. Its no disrespect towards him. (in case he reads TYM i dont wanna get choked by him if/when we roll)

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Don't claim u found my safe command grab tech, standing reset and other stuff either plz
Wait now I remember. It was on saturday when we were in the stream chat and I was saying in the stream "I have broken tech with the entire cast" and you were like " find one with zod please." And i was like "he has an otg" and you were like "what is it" and i said "d3 trait" and you were like "pft". Im not asking for credit lol. I just could know I told you about this.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wait now I remember. It was on saturday when we were in the stream chat and I was saying in the stream "I have broken tech with the entire cast" and you were like " find one with zod please." And i was like "he has an otg" and you were like "what is it" and i said "d3 trait" and you were like "pft". Im not asking for credit lol. I just could know I told you about this.
I thought u said b1234 lol

Btw when u get home call me I wanna show u something I found w batgirl

Un patch your console and then u can do this bola glitch I found :p jk

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If u did then co credit however help me find a way to link this mid combo or link command grab