What's new

ZOD Stanky Leg OTG Reset

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Will update later w new video but found this last night while labbing MMH

Leaves U at adv

Goes under mid attacks, highs , MB b3 MMH and others and counts as two hits when u do d3/4 at same time and again keeps the opponent standing w ZOD at adv

Swipe OTGs and is a reset giving ZOD a mix up

Looking for ways to expand this mid combo and other ideas I'll explore tonight

Discuss

Edit: because I uploaded it to YouTube from my iPhone it went to some randomYouTube account not my main one . New video I will make tonight will be on my account

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Well, instead of going 6-30 against you, after this i'm sure it'll be 0-60. You keep finding so much shit with your character, i'm pretty jelly.

Pig Of The Hut

Pig is it blockable?
Sinestros is block able
I'll check

I'm guessing if d3 hits swipe will hit but worse case is it re stands them up after d3 hit then swipe is blocked but ZOD still gets a mix up cause of swipe

More testing is needed on this particular tech but wanted to out it out there so my ZOD brothers played w it too

Pig Of The Hut

As is Batmans. Very odd if this one is just omitted from that class.
It may be block able and more I think about it the swipe might just OTG w them blocking but either way a mix up after is guaranteed

I'm working in finding a way to do this mid combo

Like 4 11d2 43 4d34 into mix up

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I'll check

I'm guessing if d3 hits swipe will hit but worse case is it re stands them up after d3 hit then swipe is blocked but ZOD still gets a mix up cause of swipe

More testing is needed on this particular tech but wanted to out it out there so my ZOD brothers played w it too
There are other characters that have this. But they are blockable. Joker d3 teeth and batman Bats