What's new

Zod Patch Notes

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I don't know if someone already post this because I'm too lazy to read but, colt said flame carpet glitch was already fixed a while ago.
It is still in the game right now, so I don't know. Don't know why it wasn't put in the patch notes if it has been fixed but isn't being released before the patch.

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
I will miss the neutral jump setups after d1, but I think we could have gotten way worse. Right now, I'm praying Zod charge still works when I predict a long range jump back.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
It is still in the game right now, so I don't know. Don't know why it wasn't put in the patch notes if it has been fixed but isn't being released before the patch.
As in it was going to get fix with this patch.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
whats PS stand for again?

and so were not gonna be able to pressure with trait anymore?

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
What Sim is trying to state is the HKD just gives you more time to initiate lazer on their wakeup and eliminates them having time to dash or react really. Its a tool that makes Zod's job easier with trait. I use this ALL THE TIME with D12. Especially in the corner to dash and send their wakeup looking in the opposite direction.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Just because they don't mention it in the patch notes doesn't mean it won't get fixed. NRS can be kinda cagey.

I'm sure there are all kinds of other weird glitches that no one knows about that got stealth fixed.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i'm sure we'll find more ways to set up trait, what about using d2~trait in combos after getting b3 or something?

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Just do one slash in to 12 xx MB laser instead and you should get about 45-50%

This is what I always do. Plus I dont really use F213 as a combo so i will be using 11d2 for the mixup and get like 49-51%.