What's new

Zod gameplay trailer next week, Boon confirms.

He reminds me of some kind of scientist you would see in an anime. I don't have an issue with the skin, just hope all dlc characters get some sort of alts.
Funny, his super and mannerisms reminds me of something from an anime.

Not that that's a bad thing mind you.
My gripe is the googles. He can be bald for all I care, but get rid of the stupid googles!
Then he'd just be generic super powered bald guy with body armor.

Conan=Annoying. I also had to love how Conan made fun of the people who will be giving NRS money.
Do you always give a damn what others think of your hobbies?

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
For real doe, if he plays enough like Reptile. Possibly my new main.

really doesnt look like he will be the reptile of this game but he does look godlike..... I just hope he will enforce scorpion players that the match up isnt free like how he does most of the cast

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Not excited about the Zod trailer. Not excited about Zod's look in Injustice. Would have been excited if NRS designed Zod along the lines of Terrence Stamp or Michael Shannon. That is all.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
The only thing I'm not digging here is the wardrobe. He isn't dressed like a badass to offset Superman's hero-jammies. He's dressed like he bought a Zod costume out of a budget Halloween catalog.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Zods goggles are not there for protection, they let him see into the phantom zone, which is useful seeing as he summons a monster from there, or can trap you into it with one of his moves.

I wish they would have used this version of Zod, it makes him much more general.

This will always be a world of DLC.

Incidentally I look forward to having a Zod alt next to Adam. Why couldn't Shayera and babs be dictators -.-

Still no trailer was hoping it was gonna be today with tomorrow pass and July thing was non pass only :(

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
The only thing I'm not digging here is the wardrobe. He isn't dressed like a badass to offset Superman's hero-jammies. He's dressed like he bought a Zod costume out of a budget Halloween catalog.
Even though I feel what your saying, am I the only one that though the superman 2 movie zod was the coolest version?

Im an old fart so I kind of like his current look in the game

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Don't forget, guys, a lot of Zod's military affectation is due to his lack of exposure to the yellow sun. Superman was raised under it, while Zod only gained its benefits after coming to Earth much later. Without our Sun's energy, Kryptonians are about as strong and tough as humans.

Where the hell is the trailer?!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
im pretty sure boon and the rest of NRS are still sleep man lol its not like a DLC character when it automatically releases at a certain time. NRS actually release the trailers. if it even comes out today we probably wont see it untill noon or later

You must've forgot the Scorpion trailer leaked/ released damn near in the middle of the night

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2