What's new

Zod gameplay trailer next week, Boon confirms.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Maybe you associate skin heads with racism/punk. Some are actually metal (I am fully aware of the punk scene though). It is honestly just another word for bald. But whatever, if you buy into the stereotype.

When was Zod ever... "cool or devastating". I mean LBSH. K?;)

yah, just the word Skin Head, I mean, bald is bald, 70% of the time I have a shaved head, just the work Skin Head that I associate with those things, def not Zod though lol

Honestly I think the moves will be good, and he will play good,

but the look is just down right foolish, and people gonna be pissed after they see the movie, and dissapointed. My thoughts anyways.

He reminds me of Gruntildas little helper in Banjo-Kazoooie lol ;)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Such a shame you didn't get into Batgirl since you were like head of the Batgirl army (along with Mulder, of course :D ), but I agree, I really don't like her much, I like the character but just not the playstyle or design. Lobo is cool, but yeah not to good, I agree with the Joker/Bane being not as bad maybe, I've actually been owning people with Bane, I think he's a little underrated. Zod the "one"? What about SCORPION!?!? I love me some Injustice Scorpion.

If Zod's not the "one", maybe MMH will be? ;) Definitely has the potential for awesomeness with the powers he has, I can definitely see me maining him.
Yeah. I mean Scorpion will always be the "one"... but to be honest ever since getting into MK9 I have really enjoyed zoning characters. I mean I love Johnny Cage (pure rushdown)... but something is really fun about zoning. At this point I am looking for something fun. :D

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Dude, he has the same damn powers as superman, SUPER MAN TOOK A BULLET TO THE FUCKIN EYE IN THAT ONE DUMB MOVIE,

Protect his eyes, lol
I am not the biggest Superman fan... but I think his muscles are just so dense that he is "steel". I don't think he can actually deflect bullets with his eyes. I could be wrong though. :)

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Yeah. I mean Scorpion will always be the "one"... but to be honest ever since getting into MK9 I have really enjoyed zoning characters. I mean I love Johnny Cage (pure rushdown)... but something is really fun about zoning. At this point I am looking for something fun. :D
Yes, fun is good. :D I'm hoping for a new, good zoner too, don't really play any pure zoners. Although, I kinda think the rushdown characters are funner then the zoners, and the grapplers the least fun, but like Catwoman I think is heaps of fun. Just really fast and agile.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
That logically should not have worked. Superman has super durable skin. Not eyes. Oh BTW Movies=/=Canon.

then if they are to protect his eyes and not look like a backstreet boy after a night of blow and cheep hookers in vegas, Why are they protecting his forehead?? is he not smart enough to know how his military tactical goggles function?? Is his Forehead his achillies heal?? is it the most vulnerable spot on his body, so he shaved his head to divert attention to the top of his head and not the front of it? then camouflage with SteamPunk CosPlay??? lol

Mulder

King of Heroes
then if they are to protect his eyes and not look like a backstreet boy after a night of blow and cheep hookers in vegas, Why are they protecting his forehead?? is he not smart enough to know how his military tactical goggles function?? Is his Forehead his achillies heal?? is it the most vulnerable spot on his body, so he shaved his head to divert attention to the top of his head and not the front of it? then camouflage with SteamPunk CosPlay??? lol
You asked why he'd wear them. Not why they're not currently in use. ;)

Error

DF2+R2

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I'd like a breakdown of his moves and properties.

Seemed to have a fast dash. Anti air super. Lots of laser attacks.