What's new

Zod gameplay trailer next week, Boon confirms.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Hey man, there has always been an audience for that sort of thing,

NewKids On the Block, N'Sync, 98', they all made money, I'm sure Zod will too.

Real "cool" beard and goggles,
I've never seen a bald middle aged man with goggles in any boy band I've ever seen. You who he looks like, you just don't want to admit it through all your hatred and fear of him. Tell me that Zod doesn't look like Riddick with kickass armor and an even more kickass beard:

Error

DF2+R2
Man I'm going to have to pull out my hater blockers today it seems. So much hating on all this cool stuff, that is the best design Scorpion has gotten in any game. Jim Lee should design every MK character and show us what he's got.
The body plate just kills it for me. His Deception and Armageddon looks were his best imo.

That picture zoomed so much I was able to spot a dust bunny and an eyelash on his hat.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Wonder if it will be him and his boy band doing a little diddy,

Love how his win pose is him getting love from all his teeny bopper followers, god damn his look is so stupid.

DC Universe BackStreet boy.
Are you kidding me? He is METAL. He is a skin head with a shark beard... lol. Teeny bopper? KNEEL!

I've never seen a bald middle aged man with goggles in any boy band I've ever seen. You who he looks like, you just don't want to admit it through all your hatred and fear of him. Tell me that Zod doesn't look like Riddick with kickass armor and an even more kickass beard:
Hey... I was definitely the first one on the forums to mention it... that is my line... :coffee:

Mulder

King of Heroes
Zod's design is growing on me. The stupidity of NRS to unveil him on Conan doesn't though. Zod=Awesome. NRS=Money grubbers. Conan=Annoying. I also had to love how Conan made fun of the people who will be giving NRS money.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
My gripe is the googles. He can be bald for all I care, but get rid of the stupid googles!
Zod in the comics has goggles... so I guess they wanted to keep something...

Zod's design is growing on me. The stupidity of NRS to unveil him on Conan doesn't though. Zod=Awesome. NRS=Money grubbers. Conan=Annoying. I also had to love how Conan made fun of the people who will be giving NRS money.
I knew he would grow on you Mulder. He is just too badass not too. :p