What's new

Zod bad habits rehab thread

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Off of trait grab I usually just go straight into F2,1,U2; Krypt Rifle; J2; 1,2; MB Laser, dash, 123-ender 40%-43%MB ender. On no MB ender, "The Nothing" is usually ready to go after 123.
AK Pig Of The Hut

After testing this more and looking closer its seems my combo is best with ending with PS MB, then your just a 1 or 2 seconds away from trait recharge

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Oh a major bad habit of mine is going for a Zod Charge after a full screen Lazer MB.

I got rid of it now though. And playing M2Dave's Zod gave me TONS and TONS of ideas of what to do in the neutral game. Combining Dave's style with Marcus's is now my own.

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Oh a major bad habit of mine is going for a Zod Charge after a full screen Lazer MB.

I got rid of it now though. And playing M2Dave's Zod gave me TONS and TONS of ideas of what to do in the neutral game. Combining Dave's style with Marcus's is now my own.
Oh man, Im still developing and learning more but Im flattered. :) I havent seen Dave's Zod though, any links?

When I see B3/F3 I often just instantly do Parry, but doing it instantly only works with certain characters, others with a longer startup will make zod's parry whiff and I'll get hit for loads of damage, which is really annoying since you can blow up MB b3 or f3 if you time it correctly, putting them at a big disadvantage but vs some characters I end up disadvantaged instead. =/

oops super old thread...

I also keep parrying even against characters who are very likely to jump in or go low (batman, joker, zod, killer frost, deathstroke etc.)