What's new

Zatanna's face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Stop hating on Martian Manhunters beautiful mistress!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
yea but you have a time machine that you use to post the results from tournies on the front page.
you could men in black mindwipe our asses if you wanted lol

anyways back on topic. the face? what about the hair? :p
Maybe their saving the good stuff for the next MK.

honestly they modeled and animated her really well. It just seems like the textures are all really low-res.... maybe they will be improved by release. Who knows what build of her they were using for this video, she might be better already. If she ever gets an alt (lol LBSH she wont, batman needs more) maybe those would look a little more on-par with other characters

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Maybe their saving the good stuff for the next MK.

ah sure i dont care how pretty chars are, sure mileena and baraka lol
NRS do fine at what they do, i think all the "manface" stuff is a funny thing for people to concern so much of there time talking about...in a fighting game :/

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
honestly they modeled and animated her really well. It just seems like the textures are all really low-res.... maybe they will be improved by release. Who knows what build of her they were using for this video, she might be better already. If she ever gets an alt (lol LBSH she wont, batman needs more) maybe those would look a little more on-par with other characters

She does look a bit low res.

Here is a direct screen they posted on facebook of her. It sorta looks better maybe.

at least she doesn't look like the boy who lived

and that picture seems better, her hair looks like its not a blob anymore now lol

hmmm....

.....yea maybe not lol
Who's that handsome devil?

Anyways I don't think the model is bad per say, I think the problem is it looks like it's last gen and that's throwing people off, her gfx don't look like they even belong with this games gfx. If this was last gen this probably would be considered a pretty good character model.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Says who, broheim? A woman can look like anything. You only know it's a woman for sure if you see the vagina. Since you can't see Zatanna's snootch (that and the fact she's fucking animated), you can't say for sure she's a woman or not. So you're wrong.
I understand it's just a game, but it is what it is. Her face model is screwed up. As I said, doesn't matter if she's animated or real. A woman should look like one. And a woman is not only a vagina, pal. Are you gay or something?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Scientifically, a woman is repeating pairs of X chromosomes.

A video game character ain't no woman. So who gives a fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.