What's new

Zatanna Advanced Strats - Vortex, Levitate mix-ups + combo extension, & more...

REO

Undead
Putting in work with the Magician already, EMP|REO is here with a vortex, levitate tech, plus multiple set-ups. REO not only put together informative videos, he also explains how it works.

Today, Zatanna became available as the next DLC character for Injustice: Gods Among Us. She is available for purchase for only $4.99 so get your wallet out and start practicing.

If you like fancy characters with fancy moves, you will love Zatanna. Check out REO's videos below.

vortex 1 bar

levitate tech

teleport + normals & trait set ups

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

Crathen

Death is my business
Maaaaan cannot wait to make bitches cry about that chip damage , this character = best projectile keepaway game easily coupled with 50/50 overhead/low and crossups + standing loop 50/50 , crazy....gonna lab her mad tonight

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
top 5? top 1.

who the fuck thought that fast as fuck projectiles doing that much chip was a good idea
they said she can't jump and her dash is slow, so if you have a teleport you force her to block and it gets rid of here trait, as of right now i see zataana vs lobo 10 - 0 MU maybe even 10- 0's grundy too. at least with flash i can speed dodge, but those projectiles are fast and i think one hits high, and she has a ground version one too, like iceberg or AM trident in trait that launches on hit. yeah she looks top tier material.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
why the fuck would she have to block anything in trait unless the other person has a teleport?