What's new

Zatanna Advanced Strats - Vortex, Levitate mix-ups + combo extension, & more...

So you can make any string safe by cancelling into back tele if they block. Nice.

Probably some potential there when they start reading the back tele to front tele.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Um what is there to bitch about? She doesn't look to have every tool in the game. She looks hard to use and master. She also looks very tricky and her specials come with weaknesses...

Am I missing something here?

Lol. And MMH is the best character in the game

Icebaby

Ice Queen
Ok.

1:43.

I'm really tired of reading your nonsense, and apparently every time I tell you to stfu, I get a shitton of likes, so I can't be alone on this one... Do I need to go on?
You do know that was practice mode against a dummy right? If there was a real person using DoomsDay there he would have just did his teleport slam... :rolleyes:

Skellington

Banned
"Hard to use and master" lolz. That's what people said about Kabal.

Personally I'm not bitching about Martian Manhunter or Zatanna. I like them both a lot. But I just find it really sad that most characters weren't designed like them. Everyone else looks primitive compared to the last 2-3 DLC characters.
So true. Look at how many special moves Zatanna or MMH have and then look at some of the special moves of the rest of the cast

Icebaby

Ice Queen
You know, MB Pillar you can just block it right? A real person would just block it...
Nice to know you have to sit there like a duck while MMH gets to do what he pleases... :rolleyes: And must I remind you of the free kill when you have 2% life left? Have fun trying to "block" it then...

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Nice to know you have to sit there like a duck while MMH gets to do what he pleases... :rolleyes: And must I remind you of the free kill when you have 2% life left? Have fun trying to "block" it then...
2% chip damage for 1 bar of meter.

All your arguments are beyond ridiculous.
  • Don't dash on grundy because he can grab you.
  • Don't walk forward because DS can shoot you.
  • Don't breathe because Aquaman exists.
Also, when you're 2% left, ANYTHING can kill you.

P3irce

Noob
I'm not sure if its true but it looks like her pillar in stance mode otg's, just from what i was doing in the lab

GGA Wafflez

the kid
can zantana jump while in trait? or can she shoot an air fireball? she cant fuckin block so it's not that good... i mean...

Reborn

Noob
Doing the vortex with b1u3 sometimes doesn't work because of how far the push back is. If you aren't right next to the opponent, either the j2 will miss or the 223 will miss. Any help? I am also trying to optimize damage by hitting j2 cancel levitate into another j2, then 2 into high/low vortex after the MB bf3. This squeezes out extra damage in the vortex and works great with the b23 but b1u3 won't work because you are too far from the opponent.

EDIT: The best I could come up with is MB Trance then two dashes neutral jump j2 xx levitate j2 into either b1u3 or b23.

Doing the vortex with b1u3 sometimes doesn't work because of how far the push back is. If you aren't right next to the opponent, either the j2 will miss or the 223 will miss. Any help? I am also trying to optimize damage by hitting j2 cancel levitate into another j2, then 2 into high/low vortex after the MB bf3. This squeezes out extra damage in the vortex and works great with the b23 but b1u3 won't work because you are too far from the opponent.
You have more than enough time after a mb trance to get right on top of them or even jump over and back to confuse them.