What's new

ZAF Pulls upset of tourney

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Are you expecting me to catch feelings over that? This is your second time saying that, and I am curious if you think saying that means something to me?
I really like you man but you're being sort of a dumb ass over this and in here taking away a positive message to zaf

LEGEND

YES!
it means about as much as you do to this community
hey now, people talk (and joke) about tomlulsbrady all the time ;)

also props in private vs props publicly for all the community to see is not the same
-
anyway, not trying to start shit and i do give props to zaf for the win. I just feel like it was blown alittle out of proportion

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
hey now, people talk (and joke) about tomlulsbrady all the time ;)

also props in private vs props publicly for all the community to see is not the same
-
anyway, not trying to start shit and i do give props to zaf for the win. I just feel like it was blown alittle out of proportion
yea you're right

Who am i kidding?

I f ing <3 tomlulsbrady

Maybe too much

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Big D, zaf, you will both bow to me !

P.S: Its good to see that finally the US is waking up on this character, cause before, they were very ignorant about Ermac. That makes me happy.

zaf

professor
Big D, zaf, you will both bow to me !

P.S: Its good to see that finally the US is waking up on this character, cause before, they were very ignorant about Ermac. That makes me happy.
Shouldn't you bow to me :p

I am still waiting for the matches to be uploaded...

I also would like to skype again to discuss some mus

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Shouldn't you bow to me :p

I am still waiting for the matches to be uploaded...

I also would like to skype again to discuss some mus
My mic was fucked up so i cant skype atm. We could just discuss it with pm's though if you want. What is troubling you my student ( :)) ?

zaf

professor
My mic was fucked up so i cant skype atm. We could just discuss it with pm's though if you want. What is troubling you my student ( :)) ?
Nothing troubling me. Just want to discuss some mus, as i feel some have changed in the last year or so

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
It was a joke... Regarding the conversation you and zaf had in the previous pages about who is the better Ermac.
Since I left the offline scene, you guys gotta represent as Grandfather Ermac

the thing about a player like zaf is that the community looks at guys like this and doesnt know how good they are. When they get a big win, people want to know "how did that happen?" and if you get a win on a player like this, the community assumes its a free win so you didnt do anything.

I think this proves that a lot of people watching at home have no clue how good a lot of these players are. NO.. they are not "free" and the reason of "how did that happen?" is... BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS!