What's new

ZAF Pulls upset of tourney

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Finally this man gets his props, couldn't have come at a better time against a better player.

I'm probably happier than anyone else here in the community including Zaf, i've been waiting for his big win like this and he got it.

I seriously could've cried after he won this match (idc if this is homo).

Good fucking shit.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Man, Zaf beats Tyrant and gets a thread full of love.

I beat Tyrant and then get 4th place at a major, and all I get is "wow I guess Kenshi IS braindead!"

zaf

professor
I just noticed something hahahaha Jer and I called that zaf was gonna get his own props thread on our way to Phili hahaha

Good shit, Zaf :D
Did we really say this in the car?

All i remember is that you said, one of us three was going to make a huge upset

LEGEND

YES!
Man, Zaf beats Tyrant and gets a thread full of love.

I beat Tyrant and then get 4th place at a major, and all I get is "wow I guess Kenshi IS braindead!"
when me or you beat tyrant its no big deal, someone else beats tyrant 2-1 in a 5-5 MU and the whole east coast goes ape shit

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
so where is this video link man been waiting like 10 days for this shit....

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I don't get it. Kenshi isn't even boring to watch unless he's faced with a MU that's heavily in his favor, like Kitana. I mean, did anyone watch Wafflez vs. Blackula? That was hype as hell.

And on-topic, this isn't the first time Zaf pulls an upset. Back in ECT, I believe he eliminated KT Smith, who was in his prime and bragging about how no one was going to beat him since the top players were at MLG Anaheim when that tourney took place.

Pig Of The Hut made this thread to give zaf props for beaten tyrant just cause of me. Pig knows I am fan of tyrant and his jax, and he his jealous I won't do the same for him, so he tries all these attempts to make me catch feels. When tyrant mashed zaf fucking head-in in the runback PIG gave zero props, and he was salty as fuck cause now his thread failed.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut made this thread to give zaf props for beaten tyrant just cause of me. Pig knows I am fan of tyrant and his jax, and he his jealous I won't do the same for him, so he tries all these attempts to make me catch feels. When tyrant mashed zaf fucking head-in in the runback PIG gave zero props, and he was salty as fuck cause now his thread failed.
Honestly this is me trying to make a wrong right because i gave zaf no chance to beat tyrant in what is a bad MU for him

HE BLEW ME AWAY and everyone and the least i could do is give him massive props

From reading your words i expect tyrant to be 4 time evo champ - Tyrant comes w far more expectations based on his history in tourneys. This was ZAF'S huge moment so stop being a dick and give him props

At anaheim i gave tyrant huge props for beating reo

At dallas i walked up to tyrant and gave him huge props for coming back against blake

Maybe if you actually showed your troll ass at events you would hear what really goes on and you could see myself in person giving tyrant all the props in the world.

Until then stay free on the internet and while at it respect ZAF's accomplishment

Pig Of The Hut

Who told you that jax was a bad MU for ermac? Jax is not a super top tier character like kenshi he more closer to ermac tbh, so get that bullshit bad MU out of here.
I feel its 6-4 jax

if im wrong im wrong but my other info posted stands firm

Pig Of The Hut

Fair enough, I agree zaf did deserve a prop thread for almost making it out of pools, and not the guy who got 5th who some how didn't live up to his expectations.
Why is it my place to make a thread for tyrant? I mean its a little late now but future i will

like i said I give him massive props a lot offline - sorry you dont attend any events to see it