What's new

ZAF Pulls upset of tourney

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
You could not hear a single thing when Zaf won. People screamed like the venue was on fire. It was awesome.

Reactions: zaf

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Pig you should make a "of the tournament" thread and post up the top moments biggest blow up and other things.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Runback or not, Zaf played really well that first match, and it's Tyrant and Death after all, not like he lost to some scrubby online warriors that showed up at a tournament for the first time.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Runback or not, Zaf played really well that first match, and it's Tyrant and Death after all, not like he lost to some scrubby online warriors that showed up at a tournament for the first time.
He shoulda/coulda beat death

he had many opportunities and i know its that match hes pissed about

Metzos might be right afterall cause Death got pushed to the limit

Reactions: zaf

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag

Yeah if he finished death off, he wouldn't have had to fight Tyrant again, might have turned out much different, but that's the luck of the draw I guess. Surprised how many good Ermacs we are seeing this tournament though, lots of Sonya's, tons of Cyrax's, Jade's here and there, very few Kung Lao's and Kabals, kind of weird.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yeah if he finished death off, he wouldn't have had to fight Tyrant again, might have turned out much different, but that's the luck of the draw I guess. Surprised how many good Ermacs we are seeing this tournament though, lots of Sonya's, tons of Cyrax's, Jade's here and there, very few Kung Lao's and Kabals, kind of weird.
i am surprised at the lack of laos

Justice

Noob

I bet that's why ZAF lost the runback. He was still thinking about his match with Death.

Sonya vs. Ermac is a shitty night for Sonya. I mean, the MU is in her favour but Ermac's keepaway game really makes Sonya work for it.