What's new

Question Your Top 5 Underrated characters?

In no particular order.
1. Baraka - His corner 50/50s are devastating if he has meter and a Baraka player who is a master of spacing and patience is not to be underestimated. His rushdown, frame traps, and setups are a real sleeper.
2. Sindel - I just think she is unexplored. Her levitate cancel and solid damage potential intrigue me.
3. Sektor - I went over this before, but I think Sektor has top tier potential. He's a deep and all-around reliable character.
4. Jade - Her rushdown is very interesting and she is again, unexplored.
5. Liu Kang - If he had a good wake-up game and better footsies, I think he might be top 5. His mixups always catch people off guard and are a more threatening version of Jax's mixup game and his fast projectile covers some turtling match ups.

Characters IMO that just suck - Stryker, Stryker, Stryker, Stryker, Sub-Zero versus the highest level of play, Kano, a non-50/50 Scorpion.

SLy

Noob
1. Sindel- I feel like shes gonna be the next up to get the extra recognition she deserves.
2. Lui Kang- Its only a matter of time before we come across more LK's that do extra shit we dont see often for the love of the character and not the difficulty
3. Rain - Hes been getting his props lately but I still feels hes not appreciated enough
4. Sektor - Hes one of those characters where you hear his name and be like "oh yea..sektor" Instead of "Oh shit not sektor" lol
5. Jade - We just Need that One person with real good Intuition. And she would be a MU people would take serious

I dont understand how ppl say Kitty is underrated though? Lol.. Thats absurd.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
1. Ermac
2. Sindel
3. Ermac
4. Jade
5. Ermac

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I'd have to say, in no particular order of course:

Stryker
Sindel
Baraka
Shang Tsung
Noob Saibot
Why do you think Stryker is underrated? Just curious.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
1.Sindel - Sure she still has her problematic matchups, but in the right hands...watch out.
2.Noob Saibot
3.Shang Tsung
4.Raiden
5.Ermac

StarcaverX

Bajan to the core!
Nightwolf - The character has always appealed to me and will always be my favourite in the game.
Baraka
Ermac - His punishes... Damn!
Sindel - I don't much about her but, she seems like a wild card in my books
Cyber Subz - I don't really see him as i used too so, i'll say it's another wildcard.