What's new

Question Your Top 5 Retarded Characters

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
1. Sonya. Flat out retarded. Still have no clue how the hell to fight her.
2. Kenshi. Obvious reasons already given.
3. Quan Chi. No need to say why.
4. Smoke. One of my favorite characters in this series and they turn him into a coward's character? C'mon NRS you can do better.
5. Kabal. There's an easy fix to this...

Flagg

Noob
Jax: too much armour, 100% combos

Cyrax: 80% up combos for little meter, brutal rush down, pop up bombs and a projectile the size of a large hitbox character

Kabal: Retarded zoning

Kenshi: Stupid armour and brain dead

Cage: Brain dead, forward knee has way, way too much priority

Flagg

Noob
EDIT: Take Jax out and swap it for Scorpion. The biggest, gimmickiest piece of crap in this game. Just played a set with @BootySlayer, gg's, he beat me most games, but they were pretty close for some, I just find that whole 50/50 spear/void crap so irritating. I probably hate Scorpion more than any other character in this fucking game.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Sonya is the most retarded character IMO

Fast normals, great pokes, a dive kick combo starter, resets, mixups from a poke with retarded range....just dumb
dude listen to this one, SAFE-ARMORED combo starter.

no excuse for ermac not to have armor

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
Kung Lao
He's a freaking Monk why do all of his moves feel like he's from the future. I don't get it!!!

Freddy
He's the reson I used to need a nightlight.

Scarlet
???

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Cyrax :can't react to that stupid grab or tech it well online....btw u can tech it with any button since its neither a forward nor backwards throw correct?

Cage : his pressure is really hard to get out of online. he should be nerfed!

Raiden: i can't punish his tele at all online, also i have lack of experience in the mu.

Skarlet: those block strings.....

Kung Lao: Hard to react to his shenanigans.