What's new

Your Top 5 Favorite Marvel Movies?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Since we love lists around these parts, I’m curious to know everyones top 5 favorite Marvel movies.

*PLEASE NO SPOILERS*

My top 5:
1. Thor: Ragnarok
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Avengers: Infinity War
5. Winter Soldier (Replaced Iron Man with this because I forgot about WS, lul)

Honorable Mentions: Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Guardians 2, Spiderman Homecoming, Black Panther, The first Avengers.

Infinity War could move up, simply for how hilarious some parts were. But I’ve only seen it once so it’s hard to put it above the other 3. Dr Strange could move ahead of Iron Man as well, but I really liked the first Iron Man so it’s a hard decision.

Thor: Ragnarok gets the #1 spot because I honestly haven’t laughed that much in a long time, and the whole movie was just entertaining. Plus The Hulk is one of my fav Marvel characters (Behind Juggernaut, Nightcrawler and Thanos), and he gets a lot of screen time so that made me happy.

Anyway, post your lists!

**EDIT: I originally intended for this to be MCU, but just do Marvel as a whole. Including X-Men, Deadpool, etc.**

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Well counting all Marvel and not just MCU:
  1. Logan because amazing
  2. Iron Man
  3. Spiderman 3 because tobey macguire
  4. X-men 3 because i'm the juggernaut bitch
  5. Hulk (2003) because reasons
I hope you all come to understand that I'm right

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Since we love lists around these parts, I’m curious to know everyones top 5 favorite Marvel movies.

*PLEASE NO SPOILERS*

My top 5:
1. Thor: Ragnarok
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Iron Man

Honorable Mentions: Doctor Strange, Guardians 2, Spiderman Homecoming, Black Panther, The first Avengers.

Infinity War could move up, simply for how hilarious some parts were. But I’ve only seen it once so it’s hard to put it above the other 3. Dr Strange could move ahead of Iron Man as well, but I really liked the first Iron Man so it’s a hard decision.

Thor: Ragnarok gets the #1 spot because I honestly haven’t laughed that much in a long time, and the whole movie was just entertaining. Plus The Hulk is one of my fav Marvel characters (Behind Juggernaut, Nightcrawler and Thanos), and he gets a lot of screen time so that made me happy.

Anyway, post your lists!

Thor: Ragnarok is one of the best Marvel movies of all time because Taika Waititi is a fucking god. Dude’s just too funny.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Marvel or MCU? Do X-men movies count?

Logan, Infinity War, Xmen first class

Those 3 are the top 5
Oh shit, you’re right. I actually meant MCU otherwise I woulda put some X-Men in there. But screw it, just do Marvel as a whole.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
im hoping for a dark avengers saga in the MCU
like the real avengers, it would have to be a bunch of established villains coming together, writing them in together for that movie wouldn't have the same impact. And seeing as I think the only MCU villains still alive are Vulture and Thanos, this doesn't seem too likely

Cursa

like the real avengers, it would have to be a bunch of established villains coming together, writing them in together for that movie wouldn't have the same impact. And seeing as I think the only MCU villains still alive are Vulture and Thanos, this doesn't seem too likely
Red Skull if ya wanna count him, even though he's in a bit of a pickle

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Only MCU because.

1) THOR Ragnarok (perfect movie)
2) Avengers Infinity War (wow)
3) Guardians of the Galaxy (hilarious)
4) THOR 1 (Cuz look at me)
5) Avengers 1 (although watching it now, honestly, it doesn't hold up as well (watched it last night))

Bottom

1) SpiderMan Homecoming (Fight me)
2) Iron-Man 3 (terrible)

Cursa

Secret empire would be a fucking lit story to have as a movie, just saying

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Infinity War
Thor Ragnorok
X-Men First Class
Spider-Man Homecoming
Captain America: Winter Soilder
Spider-Man 2

^ Subject to change because I didn’t see Logan and Deadpool yet.

D

Deleted member 28105

1. Logan
2. Spiderman 2
3. Captain America Winter Soldier
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Thor Ragnarok

4 and 5 are interchangeable but these are, in order the greatest Marvel movies ever made and if anyone tells you otherwise they're wrong.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Seeing Deadpool 2 tomorrow, really hope it’s as good as it looks.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose

An excellent video breaking down one of the major problems endemic to films within the Marvel Universe.

Also, the Youtube channel itself, Every Frame a Painting, is fucking legendary, and everybody in here should watch every video on the channel if you have any interest in or enjoy watching films. Only people who are not interested in watching movies are excused from diving into it.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Am I the only person here who has X-Men: First Class above Logan?

First Class is actually a top tier superhero movie, IMO.

I'm actually not a huge fan of superhero movies and am microaggressed by their current rate of proliferation overall, but a small handful such as First Class, TDK trilogy, Logan, and Deadpool, off the top of my head, transcend the mediocrity of the genre and actually serve as good films overall.

All of the MCU movies I have seen have been crap, although I have yet to watch many of the ones people consider high tier such as Ragnarok or Infinity War.

Honestly, I am just too afraid to to risk wasting another two hours of my life by watching another one of them again; and my time isn't even all that valuable.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure

An excellent video breaking down one of the major problems endemic to films within the Marvel Universe.

Also, the Youtube channel itself, Every Frame a Painting, is fucking legendary, and everybody in here should watch every video on the channel if you have any interest in or enjoy watching films. Only people who are not interested in watching movies are excused from diving into it.
This is not the thread for this.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
1. Logan
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3. Guardians of The Galaxy
5. Captain America: Civil War

Espio

Kokomo
1. Deadpool
2. Black Panther
3. Blade
4. Captain America: Civil War

5. 5th spot to be determined: I need to see Deadpool 2 next week before I give that out.

Jugghead

Noob
1. Avengers 4 (let's be real)
2. Avengers: Infinity War
4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5. Thor: Ragnarok